Oh Pry visits France for two weeks, comes back open minded and oversexed.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Been a while since I posted!

For those of you wondering what I have been up to. Decided to plan a trip to France for two weeks, long story short I had a friend I met a year ago and decided it would be best to just visit him and his crew for a couple of weeks. Friend is in Paris but he was also taking a trip to the south and one other place, I mean, after all that had gone on why not go?

Initial hangups about France and French women.

So I've heard a great deal about how racist the French are from everyone, especially with years of aggressive Muslim immigration and being a brown guy myself (Indian), I was a bit worried. I've fucked a few French girls but I thought they were exceptions to the norm, other than that, I was afraid that the race thing would resurface in a nasty way if I visited. At one point, I was thinking I rather just take a trip down to South Florida instead but it after giving it much thought, stepped way out of my comfort zone.

Culture is so open!

Like towards fucking in general, it is so straightforward, no bullshit games like we're more than used to in the US. You fuck and then you move on with life, fucking is not some miracle act you accomplish like a tough video game level in the US, it is a normal every day part of life. It rubbed off in my everyday interactions with women in the country, the culture was just not as strict towards this type of stuff. We aren't used to this kind of open culture in the US that they have in France at least.

Drinking, partying and fucking; way more of an open culture than we are used to in the US. No wonder so many college kids want to go abroad, life is so fucking strict in the US to where you can get in trouble for walking around with open container of alcohol. I clearly missed out by not going abroad. Never felt so alive in my entire life.

First thing I notice arriving there, there are some insanely sexy ethnic broads in this fucking country!

I almost exclusively go for white women, I mean that is all I try to fuck but I occasionally become open minded, but France already left an impression on me as soon as I arrived. See this sexy green eyed girl with a tan and dark hair, not my type but I was raging just looking at her. Was giving me IOIs, chat her up, she is actually Turkish born in France. Chat her up for a few but decide to take it slow and not number close, guy I was with told me I should have, whatever.

Met this other girl who was friends with the guy, she was Indian but born in France, I was already hard looking at her too. She was toned, sexy face, brown eyes and struggled to speak English. Somehow, she was nice and cool with me from the get go, didn't seem to have the hang ups towards Indian guys that a lot of Indian girls in the states have. Then met an Asian girl, also taller and sexy, had me hard....

WTF is this, my racist cock is turning into the color of a fucking rainbow!!!!

Then come the lays.

Already on the dating apps to see whats up, way more matches than I am used to. Surprised at the amount of women that spoke English in this country as well as the quality of matches. Did have a few girls un-match me when I only responded in English though.

I will be posting a separate thread on the lay reports section highlighting the women I fucked, it was the best sex I ever had in my life. Best fuck was an Arab chick with dyed blonde hair, sexy volleyball player body and cute face. Fucked my first Asian, a Pakistani girl, an Arab chick, a Persian chick, a mixed black girl and three white girls.

Most of this was due to a ton of luck with Bumble and Tinder mixed in with free time. Some of these were multiple lays on the same day, had opportunities to get much more.

Speaking of race, trip opened my mind and turned my cock into the color of a fucking rainbow

I almost exclusively go for white women, preferably blondes and it used to be a thing for me to obsess over them. Trip changed the fuck out of me and turned my racist cock into the color of a fucking rainbow.

The first three girls I fucked were all minorities, the old me would have been frustrated by this but the new me did not care one bit. I have no fucking idea what it is with ethnic women in France but they are fucking sexy. My very first Asian I fucked made me cum twice and I was left wanting more. The Arab chick I fucked was phenomenal, without question the best sex I have ever had in my life bar none.

I was to the point where I thought if I fuck brown and Asian girls for the rest of the trip, I would be more than happy. This is not the way I usually roll, somehow France changed it for me. I could live there and fuck Asian and brown girls for the rest of my life without even thinking of white girls and I would be more than happy.

Except, the ethnic girls in France are hot as fuck! The French must be recruiting the hottest girls from other countries as immigrants, I am not used to seeing this many sexy ethnic ladies in the US.

And on the topic of race once again, minorities get so much play in France!

That was my first hangup about France, the race thing since I heard so many horror stories about French society and racism. Well, I was more than wrong! Never gotten so many IOIs in my life.

I honestly believe that a top tier guy of a minority group can do just as well if not better than a top tier white guy in France. Never have I seen so many minorities with hot white girls and just hot girls in general in my life, there is a big difference between the US and France there. Saw Asian, Indian, Arab and obviously black guys with top tier white girls and it blew my mind. In the US these dudes would be getting started at like crazy but in France it was almost normal. So French women proved me wrong, was shocked to see brown guys doing well given al the shit that has gone on in the news.

Now as much as I berate the US, things are changing in my home country. Maybe it is because the film Get Out became popular but I am starting to see more and more hot white girls going interracial, something that was unheard of ten years ago even in a place like NYC.

I should do this more.

For a while I thought that traveling for pussy was only an option if you are white guy going to a third world country and getting status and visa hungry whores, maybe I am wrong. I am still going to keep it all in Europe and North America but man, I need to start traveling more in the future. Came back to the US recently and I feel way more confident and amped. Much needed, have some large life decisions coming up. Be on the lookout for my lay reports!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry,

Glad to hear all this. :)

Sometimes all it takes is some phenomenal sex with a few sexy women from different races/ethnicities and your whole world gets shattered. It's hard to communicate this sometimes to guys who are too close-minded in a "this is the only type of girl that I want and ever will want" way, because it blocks them from even experimenting and trying new women. We've seen plenty of it from some of the brown guys who have joined these boards.

Most of my minority friends who do really well with women (of all types) don't limit themselves to chasing after one type. They are just super confident and sex-hungry, and they know that any sexy woman could end up being some of the best sex they've ever had. Women are very different, and it's not too hard to get you to find new types of women much more attractive once you sleep with them a few times and have great experiences. It sounds like France kind of "unlocked" this for you!

Anyway, hopefully this takes your game to a new level when returning to the U.S. as well! ;)

- Franco

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude that's awesome that you had such a great time! I can feel the excitement in your post and it's sexy as fuck ;)

If you ride the momentum you'll accomplish a shit ton (work, women, hobbies, everything) in the next week or two now that you're back. Glad to hear the success story, keep 'em coming :)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Literally my struggle with writing the lay reports

1. Start writing

2. Dick gets hard thinking back to the sex

3. I cum

4. Lose motivation to finish lay report

Have not been able to finish the one regarding wild sex with the blonde Arab chick, dick keeps popping thinking back to it.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Arab girls who are from French speaking countries like Morocco and Algeria are fucking hot!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:
Oh Pry,

Glad to hear all this. :)

Sometimes all it takes is some phenomenal sex with a few sexy women from different races/ethnicities and your whole world gets shattered. It's hard to communicate this sometimes to guys who are too close-minded in a "this is the only type of girl that I want and ever will want" way, because it blocks them from even experimenting and trying new women. We've seen plenty of it from some of the brown guys who have joined these boards.

Most of my minority friends who do really well with women (of all types) don't limit themselves to chasing after one type. They are just super confident and sex-hungry, and they know that any sexy woman could end up being some of the best sex they've ever had. Women are very different, and it's not too hard to get you to find new types of women much more attractive once you sleep with them a few times and have great experiences. It sounds like France kind of "unlocked" this for you!

Anyway, hopefully this takes your game to a new level when returning to the U.S. as well! ;)

- Franco

Probably not Franco, I still have a type.

I'll admit, of all the white girls I did smash in France, none of them were blondes. All were dark haired and two of them looked sort of exotic (Mediterranean looking).

That being said, I'll still be chasing blondes hard and France was just special because French women are somehow a bit different in how they come off. I mean I'll still fuck the sexy pussy I can but I still do my preferences, some guys are just hard-headed and I fit the bill but that being said, I'll admit I've been living off of brunette pussy for years now and it isn't that bad.

Naturally, I go for what I desire most and I will definitely keep chasing it but somehow not getting it keeps me really going. I guess some work still has to be done on me, its not even the sex that is an issue because most of the women I have fucked have been brunettes. I've always had this natural dislike towards not getting what I want and the weird thing is, the best sex I've had has been with brunettes with tanned skin, they have just been so loose and ready.

I could see myself LTRing a blonde bombshell just to prove to myself that I can do it yet still having a history of lays that consists of brunettes with tans, weird.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OP,

I mean I'll still fuck the sexy pussy I can but I still do my preferences, some guys are just hard-headed and I fit the bill but that being said, I'll admit I've been living off of brunette pussy for years now and it isn't that bad.

Haha, that's still totally fine man. Everyone has preferences. I actually prefer brunettes/dark-haired white/latina/middle-eastern women as my absolute favorites. That being said, it doesn't stop me from fucking all kinds of sexy pussy and getting excited about new girls!

As long as you aren't stuck in "pussy paralysis" (as I am now going to call it, lol) where you will only stick your dick in one type of girl because you feel like nothing else will be satisfying, then you're totally fine. Even my Indian/brown friend who does well with women still prefers blondes the most, even though he just gets excited about all sexy women in general.

TL;DR: Preferences are totally fine, and everyone has them. Just don't let it stop you from experiencing all the other awesome available stuff too! ;)

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:
OP,

I mean I'll still fuck the sexy pussy I can but I still do my preferences, some guys are just hard-headed and I fit the bill but that being said, I'll admit I've been living off of brunette pussy for years now and it isn't that bad.

Haha, that's still totally fine man. Everyone has preferences. I actually prefer brunettes/dark-haired white/latina/middle-eastern women as my absolute favorites. That being said, it doesn't stop me from fucking all kinds of sexy pussy and getting excited about new girls!

As long as you aren't stuck in "pussy paralysis" (as I am now going to call it, lol) where you will only stick your dick in one type of girl because you feel like nothing else will be satisfying, then you're totally fine. Even my Indian/brown friend who does well with women still prefers blondes the most, even though he just gets excited about all sexy women in general.

TL;DR: Preferences are totally fine, and everyone has them. Just don't let it stop you from experiencing all the other awesome available stuff too! ;)

- Franco

Is there really a name for white women with that dark haired/tanned skin look? Do you just call em brunettes?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Is there really a name for white women with that dark haired/tanned skin look? Do you just call em brunettes?

Yeah, I guess I just roll with brunettes? Although I'm rarely classifying girls these days by their hair color anyway, lol.

She's either hot, or she's not. :p

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:

Yeah, I guess I just roll with brunettes? Although I'm rarely classifying girls these days by their hair color anyway, lol.

She's either hot, or she's not. :p

- Franco

Love it! :)

I just go by "tanned brunettes" or "exotic looking women" lol.

>