2 Month Weighlifting Progress (Pictures)

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Slay,

I just couldn't help but notice that you have the problem that most of us black people do, tiny fucking legs haha.
I'm not referring to your thighs which are absolutely jacked but I'm talking about the calves to the ankle part, they are usually always tiny as fuck and although you can get massive calves they still not disproportionate and small. Very depressing.

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Damn dude, do you cycle? Ya quads look like some Olympians' quads do.

What's your workout regimen? Do you use any protein supplements or load up on calories?

Marcellus said:
Slay,

I just couldn't help but notice that you have the problem that most of us black people do, tiny fucking legs haha.
I'm not referring to your thighs which are absolutely jacked but I'm talking about the calves to the ankle part, they are usually always tiny as fuck and although you can get massive calves they still not disproportionate and small. Very depressing.

Harder calf raises and less quad work could balance those out. At least you're not skipping leg day altogether. All in all, solid progress.

SillyCarl

Space Monkey
space monkey
Slay

Could I sabotage your thread and post some progress pics of my own ^_^?

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you want to try something different. Also see more insane results. Try my program..

Always lift to failure (within 4-8 reps) (4-5 sets each exercise)

Monday (Chest& traps)
Bench press, Incline bench press, Dumbbell flys, Lateral pulldown, Isolateral row, Shrugs.

Tuesday (legs and Abs)

Front squats, Deadlift, Hack squat machine, Calf raises, Dumbbell lunges, Dumbbell squat jumps, Weighted Russian twists (Pl8 or kettlebell), Ab crunch machine.

Wednesday (Biceps and Triceps)

Standing Dumbbell Bicep curl, Barbell Reverse Curl, Dumbbell Hammer curl, Weighted tricep dips (you need a belt and a 45lb pl8 or whatever you can dip), Tricep rope pulldowns, Isolated Tricep pulls, Leaning dumbbell lateral raise, Side lateral dumbbell raises, Reverse flys.

Thursday (Chest and lats)

This is a wing it day. Find different chest and Lat exercises than you do on monday.

Friday (Legs and Abs)

Regular squats, Sled machine, quad machine, Leg extension machine, (same ab exercises as tuesday)

The following week do two Bicep, tricep, and shoulder days instead of two chest days.

Follow this. And you will get fucking YOKED like myself :D

Should finish each workout in 1-1.5 hours. Rest no more than 2 minutes in between sets. Always use whey protein after your workout.

Been Lifting/Powerlifting for 9 years. Also a certified Brofessor PHD in Brochology.

Cheers.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
willferrel_medium.jpg

c31b0bd0ef2c470f4aab4392e78739878de925debc1ada9ec18069204f3d64e1.jpg

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ Tool

Mind asking how much is your 5RM for bench, bro? I'm looking to have some comparison points from yoked lifters.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm 5 ft 5 @ 160 lb. 5 rep max. = 245. Not too shabby at all at my weight since Bench press is the lift most significantly affected by a persons weight.

General rule of thumb. If your 1RM is at least 1.50x your body weight. You are doing pretty good.

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Slay said:
The Tool,

Been Lifting/Powerlifting for 9 years. Also a certified Brofessor PHD in Brochology.

That's cool and all but...

Do you curl in the squat rack?

Slay

That's improper form. Asides from poses and photos, videos go a long way to show what you maybe doing on occasion alongside the occasional gym partner. If you record your reps as you do them, be prepared to be your own critique so that you somehow get all angles of your performance.

Buuuut I'm sure you knew all that.

>