how to be passionate about success

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey guys how y'all are doing
many of you are very passionate people about life and success here so if you van help me it would be great
how to become passionate about life and success and feel emotion for sucesz and really desire maybe demand success and put all energy in it not do things half assed and get to end of it bcoz I am just soo dispassionate about thing in life.
ps
an article from this by chase himself would be great .

Ditto24

Rookie
Rookie
disciple99 said:
hey guys how y'all are doing
many of you are very passionate people about life and success here so if you van help me it would be great
how to become passionate about life and success and feel emotion for sucesz and really desire maybe demand success and put all energy in it not do things half assed and get to end of it bcoz I am just soo dispassionate about thing in life.
ps
an article from this by chase himself would be great .

You see yourself like how you really want to be in the future after taking a RedPill dose (For example i want to be a really a really smart and efficient M.D and graduate with honors. Wanted to be a lot of things but realized that they are bias compared to what i could become).

But that's never easy, and never comes for free so you start thinking how to do it.
Then you realize what are the hard things to do to get there (for me is the sleeping pattern and getting early every single day besides never skip a single activity, archieve good grades and having a fitness life along that) and you start the work on development of skills on that. When you overcome your odds you will feel grateful with yourself and hungrier to do hard work that paids off. But consistency is the key and remember it's an everyday thing projecting in the future.

When you manage to get on track, people will tell you how amazing you are doing (for me getting Amazing grades and still managing to develope a nice body after being obese) specially people close to you and people you care most, you'll see yourself in the mirror and be proud of you.

Hope it helps,
Ditto

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sometimes seeing too far ahead can be counterproductive. Say the example above, you want to be an MD. If you don't have any college courses done and your high school grades were average, it might be quite difficult to set your goal as to become an MD. It's doable but difficult because it is many many years of hard work and you may get discouraged easily by failing some tests or not performing well...

Better approach might be to set some shorter term goals. Start college and ace the first semester with easier classes. Then add second semester. Do summer, ace those classes... Add some math and basic science, do your best... Add more difficult science courses, do your best... 3-4 years later you'll look behind and say: wow, I did pretty good work, got good grades - why not aim higher? maybe can be computer scientist, an engineer, or even an MD... You then evaluate your desires how much more effort you want to put into education, how much money you want to make, and you go from there...

It's basically doing the best that lies right front of you, without worrying much about far future...

Similarly with seduction. You never kissed a girl but you want to sleep with 500 women... Good ambitions, doable, but focus more on simple steps rather than the number.... Get good at approaching first. Get some numbers. Work on fundamentals. Invite her out. Get over couple rejections... Keep moving forward...

Persistence is the key, doing the same thing over and over until you become good...

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would like to ask how can I Desire something very strongly that I do everything in my power to achieve my goal .Chase had mentioned using it for achieving efficiency and other things in his life but I can't seem to get my emotions that high. So I think it's better question to how to create powerful emotions in our ourselves and how to sustain them for long term basically I want to learn how to desire . If anyone can shed some light on this mystery it would be great.
P.S. By Desire I do not mean wishing

>