Growing Facial Hair

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, so I'm 22 now, and I still can't grow facial hair all that well. I can grow a mustache and some facial hair on my chin (although it's pretty thin relative to how I'd like it to be), and facial hair in all other areas is pretty patchy. My dad can grow a full beard, and so can all the men on my mom's side of the family. So I feel like eventually, I'll be able to as well. But it could still be years till this happens naturally. Are there any safe drugs or other things I could do to speed up the process?

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey buddy,
I dont know about taking medications but have you tried shaving with a razor? Try spending a few weeks shaving everyday or every other day.

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I had this issue years ago and time definitely helps. My beard is much better in my 30s than it was in my 20s. Some things to consider. Let it grow out on weekends. Or whenever you can. Trim it, don't necessarily shave it... What you're looking for is the slow growing hairs to catch up to the fast growing hairs. There may be a certain length that allows you to cover up some of the bald spots. After that you could try fiber filler or quick cover or some other hair filler product. Supplements wise look at biotin, e, fishoil, keratin or anything billed to help skin, nails, hair be stronger. There isn't really anything medication wise except maybe Latisse but that would be crazy expensive and still not super effective. There is FUE surgery but that is also crazy expensive.
hair thickening conditioners can't hurt either along with beard oils.

>