How to Get to the Next Level

steppenwolf454

Rookie
Rookie
SO. I was at a fraternity party last night and I was really hitting it off with this girl, or so I think, my social insecurity kind of made me feel like baggage, or she really wasnt feeling the vibe but I really wasnt all that awkward I appeared confident, smiled whole time (not forced either), I got her number, and she left without really telling me, she texted me and said her friends wanted to leave and she was the driver, which she had told me before... I was getting mixed signals the whole night because at one point she was telling me how her parents are never home and she doesnt live far from the place, and the whole thing seemed kinda awkward because nobody was dancing, and the entire room was packed (to the brim) people couldnt even move without climbing over people but I had my arm wrapped around her waist the whole night and she never like recoiled or gave any hints that she didnt like me touching her. It felt kinda weird. She said shed be down to hangout some other time or smoke or go to another party or whatever... I am new to pickup game if you couldnt tell, and im wondering how I can get invited or invite myself to go over to her place without being a creep. Only things I could think of is "wanna smoke?" and "oh theres another party going on tonight, we should go and I could pick you up?" idk. My school is small and typically only guys who get any are in the fraternity im rushing, and its a perk of being connected to events through them, but I really want to seal the deal with this chick, who was telling me to make sure i remember her, and then her parents are never home; which I took as a possible invite. Will I have to be patient, or can I intitiate something in the next few days? Like I said she was giving me mixed signals, and being kinda short with texts, but idk what to think of it, I know this is probably a mess but point being I dont know what to say.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Shoot her a text that expresses that you would like to meet up sometime where you can talk because "that Party was so loud" . Since you are in school it might be a day date between classes, Like coffee at the Student Union. With the Greek System evenings are tough because of Weekly meetings, Study tables, Pledge duties etc. Your time is valuable.

If you get her interest up, you might get invited back to her place. She has hinted at that. Figure that out for logistics..

>