Balls & Throat Trick for Shifting Mindset

Phallosopher

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum but definitely not new to trying to figure out how to better my situation with women. Anyway I figured out one trick recently through my meditation practice, that can be used in a quicker version to get ready to approach a woman.

In whatever order or timing you see fit, alternating as much as you'd like... do the following:

1. Focus on your balls.
2. Focus on your throat.

I think the first one just straightforwardly conjures up your masculinity... and the second one gets you ready to speak without stumbling. There's this girl I'm thinking I want lately... and last time I saw her I was super nervous to talk to her for some reason, so I just walked past where I saw her and sat somewhere else in this coffee shop and recalled that technique. I did it for about five minutes and then walked back by where she was and pretended I had just noticed her there and talked to her.

The first time I walked by her, I was like, in awe of her hotness and my whole body seized up and my mind raced like a 13 year old haha. But after using this technique, I walked up to her and was suave as fuck... left with her number and an enthusiastic agreement to do something this weekend (would have planned something sooner like this forum probably suggests, but honestly I'm insurmountably busy with work this week).

Anyway, I hope someone else finds that useful, thought I'd share before I make my other post asking people about things like this in another context.

>