Snapchat Opener to Get Girls

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whats up boys, I have a great opener for Snapchat that hasn't failed me yet that I wanted to share. So I've been upping my Tinder game and DM game on Instagram, which led to a lot of girls asking for my Snapchat. Now, if you ask me, Snapchat is primarily a girls' arena. By that I mean that they are usually way better at it than guys, because all they have to do is look hot and take a picture of them doing literally anything. After a little bit I started to get frustrated. I wasn't getting the results I wanted, so I thought "fuck this". Then one day I was having a pretty witty text exchange with some girl on Tinder, and I was throwing out chase frames left and right so I thought it would be fun to add her on Snapchat, "Maybe she'll send some sexy pics" I thought to myself. So after deliberating for a quick second on what to send her after I friended her I came up with this:

What you have to do is find a place with good lighting (sounds simple but seriously key). Then point your eyes above the camera so it looks like you are rolling your eyes, you could even open your mouth a little if you want to exaggerate it. Then say something along the lines of "Only 250,000 snap score?? (or whatever she has) You gotta up your game (insert her name here)" It sounds kinda stupid but it works so well. I snapped some girl who's a friend of a friend and she saw it, replayed it and then snapped me a pic of her only in her underwear covering her nipples with her fingers. I don't know if that was an accident or not, but that's literally how good this works. It was my first snap to her too lol. I've snapped at least 30+ girls with this so far and the worse reaction I got was a neutral one. I've never had a girl react negatively to this. Some additional notes: the higher her snap score the better. If she has like 300,000 she's going to think its pretty funny because you're obviously joking. This is especially funny because mine is at like 2,500 because I just made a Snapchat. If your Snap score is low like mine it works really well too. So try it out, tell me what you guys think. I hope this works well for you all, if anyone has any other Snap tips I'm all open to suggestions.

-Atlas

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lmao literally going to do this tonight, will report back

>