Best way to work car sex?

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So right now, my car is just about my best seduction location. But ive always found making a move in my car to be very clunky. Whats the best way to do this? I can get a girl in my car to listen to music, but the front seat spacing can be awkward. Back seat is better...but how do i move her there? Or any other tips would be helpful.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Scofield,

I was actually working on a decent routine for escalating in my car, but I haven't gotten around to perfecting the best approach. I have a pretty solid routine though that I taught my friend, and he ended up bedding his recent girlfriend following these steps:

• 1) Get into the front seat and have her get into the passenger seat. Then begin some chatter. You can also choose to put on some music if you'd like -- my friend actually told the girl that he wanted to show her some new songs that he had on his playlist as a way to get her into his car.
    2) Optional: Lay your hand gently on her thigh as you two are sitting and talking. This can help you get comfortable of breaking the 'touch' barrier early on if you feel like you might be a bit tense when you make your move.
    3) Bring her in for the kiss when the mood feels comfortable -- this should be within 5 minutes of you getting into your car. You can employ the manhandle kiss, or (my personal favorite) you can grab her chin with your first two fingers and your thumb, tilt her heard toward you, and plant your lips on hers.
    4) Continue to make out with her until she begins to use her tongue. Once the girl begins to throw some tongue in there, it means she's ready to move to the next step.
    5) Reciprocate the tongue action for maybe 5-10 seconds, then pull away from her and say, "Let's get in the backseat." Say this with a soft, but strong and commanding voice. Once you say it, don't even wait for a response. Turn, open your door, and begin to head to the backseat. From the few times I've done this, the girl usually follows your lead and does the same.
    6) Once you're both in the back seat, quickly get back to kissing with tongue action. From here, you begin to escalate physically and proceed toward sex as normal.

I've only been through this process a handful of times, but it has been successful on a few occasions for me. If anyone else has experience escalating in their own cars with different approaches, I'd love to hear it.

NOTE: If the girl has already been heavily physical with you before heading to your car, you can just simply open the door to the backseat and have her follow you in. I did this a couple of times with girls that I pulled from nightclubs.

Hope this helps!

- Franco

Corky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Any suggestions for those of us who drive 2 door cars? Space in the back is minimal and the front just doesn't seem enough with the shifter an hand brake being in the middle and the steering wheel taking up most of the driver side.

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
Scofield,

I was actually working on a decent routine for escalating in my car, but I haven't gotten around to perfecting the best approach. I have a pretty solid routine though that I taught my friend, and he ended up bedding his recent girlfriend following these steps:

• 1) Get into the front seat and have her get into the passenger seat. Then begin some chatter. You can also choose to put on some music if you'd like -- my friend actually told the girl that he wanted to show her some new songs that he had on his playlist as a way to get her into his car.
    2) Optional: Lay your hand gently on her thigh as you two are sitting and talking. This can help you get comfortable of breaking the 'touch' barrier early on if you feel like you might be a bit tense when you make your move.
    3) Bring her in for the kiss when the mood feels comfortable -- this should be within 5 minutes of you getting into your car. You can employ the manhandle kiss, or (my personal favorite) you can grab her chin with your first two fingers and your thumb, tilt her heard toward you, and plant your lips on hers.
    4) Continue to make out with her until she begins to use her tongue. Once the girl begins to throw some tongue in there, it means she's ready to move to the next step.
    5) Reciprocate the tongue action for maybe 5-10 seconds, then pull away from her and say, "Let's get in the backseat." Say this with a soft, but strong and commanding voice. Once you say it, don't even wait for a response. Turn, open your door, and begin to head to the backseat. From the few times I've done this, the girl usually follows your lead and does the same.
    6) Once you're both in the back seat, quickly get back to kissing with tongue action. From here, you begin to escalate physically and proceed toward sex as normal.

I've only been through this process a handful of times, but it has been successful on a few occasions for me. If anyone else has experience escalating in their own cars with different approaches, I'd love to hear it.

NOTE: If the girl has already been heavily physical with you before heading to your car, you can just simply open the door to the backseat and have her follow you in. I did this a couple of times with girls that I pulled from nightclubs.

Hope this helps!

- Franco

Interesting, that's the transition I'm worried about, stopping and telling her to get in the back is a state change and I'm worried it will have the same effect as in a club and shock her. Of course, waiting until she starts with the tongue is a good idea and it sounds like it works well enough. I'll have to try that. The distance between seats seems annoying as well. Thank you for the advice.

Tyme2k

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Corky said:
Any suggestions for those of us who drive 2 door cars? Space in the back is minimal and the front just doesn't seem enough with the shifter an hand brake being in the middle and the steering wheel taking up most of the driver side.

The way I do it is put the driver seat all the way back and down get her naked with her in the passenger seat and have her ride you with her back to the steering wheel. It's a great position. Note I have not done this as my first close location. I believe in solid logistics to the point I moved 3 blocks from my favorite spots.

Corky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tyme2k said:
Corky said:

The way I do it is put the driver seat all the way back and down get her naked with her in the passenger seat and have her ride you with her back to the steering wheel. It's a great position. Note I have not done this as my first close location. I believe in solid logistics to the point I moved 3 blocks from my favorite spots.

Thanks for the insights. I may have to try it with my current casual girl. Unfortunately I can't quite afford to move to a better location than where I am now and the campus dorms are such a pain to bring guests into I fear girls cool off by the time we get back to my room just giving me more LMR. Closing in my car would give me a more portable location while the irons is still hot.

Mr. Hawaii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hands seem to be the optimal starting place for a car seduction. They are the most accessible with no weird maneuvering to have to get to them, and they can just as much wet-her-muff as rubbing her leg, given that the touch barrier hasn't been broken too much. I.e if you've been grabbing her ass or something, a touch of the hand won't make her moan, but if you've been a bit greedy with your touches, each touch so forth is intensified.

Once the intimate dynamic is set (You guys are about to fuck) a bit of awkward maneuvering is inevitable. I guess it depends on the model of your car a bit for where the best spot to shag is, but my favorite so far is the passenger seat. It's by far the comfiest for you, and its the easiest to do.

It looks like this, you're sitting in the passenger seat, with your legs spread and her between your legs- back to you. Be careful though, this position will make her super tight because her legs will be squeezed together by lack of space and you may shoot the gun a bit early(speaking from experience unfortunately :p ). A way to avoid being embarrassed is to say something beforehand like, we've got to make this quick since anyone can walk by and see.

newgameplus

Space Monkey
space monkey
franco's routine is pretty much -exactly- how it worked for me, when i first madeout heavily with my present gf with petting and stuff. try to go somewhere a bit remote.

oh, and on driving there, i just lead. i didn't even say where we were going. i just drove to the spot that i had in mind that i knew would be deserted. there was a car there but we scared them off prolly cause they were doing weed or something and they got sketched out. she was like, "them leaving is a good thing." lol.

we chatted about nonsense a little and then i just looked at her kinda intensely from the side, and manhandle kissed her, pulled back, looked at her again, smirked, and then went in again and started making out with lips only. she then started to use her tongue and lick my lips, and yeah that was the sign to kick it up to the next level. i started using my tongue and i just said, "man it's uncomfortable up front. let's move to the back," in a pretty deep rumbly voice, but it was soft. the intonation was gentle.

we ended up making out the entire time because i was still a pussy virgin at the time so i was just too nervous in general, but that was a big step up and it got pretty hot and heavy. she told me she was ready to fuck that night but i just wasn't comfortable so we didn't.

tl;dr just follow what franco said, it's pretty damn solid.

oh btw, you shouldn't have to worry about a state change i feel like, if you just keep a "sexy" presence. and sexy is being confident when you command her gently to move, and using a deep voice when you do so. the transition exactly was basically:

i desire to transition to the back.
1. make out 5 seconds, stop two seconds, look at her intensely
2. quick kiss, 2 second
3. draw only like an inch or so away, look down at her lips, say, "it's getting kinda uncomfortable," look at her eyes, smirk
4. quick kiss, 2 seconds
5. break from kiss, make maybe a foot of distance but draw head back slowly, and look at her intensely.
6. command her gently, "let's move to the back, we should have more space there," and then smirk
7. kiss her again quickly, and then let her go first. i followed.

i feel like i should have gone first, and had her follow me, but everything else seemed to work great. just bring up that it's uncomfortable, kiss, then command to go to the back, kiss, and then move. as long as you just kiss throughout the whole process, it should be fine.

with that said, i guess i can see how there could be a state change, if you were nervous about inviting her to the back, or you just made it a very sudden thing and stopped kissing and stuff.

but even then i feel like if a chick agrees to get into a car with you and you drive somewhere rather remote and she still ain't trying to bust outta the car, she wants what's coming next just as much as you do. so let that be your confidence booster.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: STICKIED: Best way to work car sex?

Moved this topic from the "General" board to "Tactics & Techniques" and stickied it.

Scofield,

Interesting, that's the transition I'm worried about, stopping and telling her to get in the back is a state change and I'm worried it will have the same effect as in a club and shock her.

Unfortunately, there is usually a moment where you will have to break escalation in a car seduction simply because you can't make it happen, so this is usually unavoidable. However, the reason that I mention that you should tell her to move to the backseat and then begin moving immediately after you say it is that it makes it seem like there isn't actually a "break" or "state change" in the interaction. You are minimizing the amount of time she has to sit back and think, "wait, is this what I really want to do?" You basically build off of her lust and just make her "do" in the moment.

In fact, often times this aggressive, leading command can get her even more excited, and she might just pounce right back on you when you get into the back!

- Franco

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Peak the tension outside of the car, rather than inside of it. Making the move inside the car tends to be thought out, but can still work very well if thought out smoothly.

An easy way to escalate into the car is to begin making out outside of the car for a brief period of time, pull back and push her into the backseat, and then proceed to full monty. It essentially ends up working a lot like a couch situation, just be sure not to clunk her head against the walls; be aware of your surroundings and everything going on.

Pretty awesome way to seduce a woman. Storing condoms inside the car is probably a bad idea because the temperature fluctuates inside there a lot, so make sure you have some in a pocket! Honestly, someone needs to make men's underwear with a condom pouch for easy storage and access.

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Before this post was written I got up to the tongue stage, knowing I had to move her I pussied out and lost this way more experienced girl the next day to life. Intentionally broke contact. This post has helped me with the 'transistion' Franco. Next time I get the chance to employ what I have learnt I will not forget this one. I'm not going to let another one go.

AsianPersuasion

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

My best results have come from playing suggestive games during the ride, going out on a date first, kissing her right as you are about to return to the car, and escalate in the backseat thereafter.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

While with my ex, I lost my virginity, and my sex game came naturally and easily... The car was always a fun spot for us, and I have a routine that works.
1- Depending on the car, you should be in the driver seat, with her in the passenger seat, if you can, fold your centerfold column up to allow for some room.
2- (optional) Throw on some light, playful music, and when a song the two of you know comes on, playfully mouth the words to her, and look at her with a sexy look, it should create a magnetic vibe.
3- If you can, ask her to sit on your lap, after you recline your seat all the way back, so it's almost like you're laying down at a 30-45 degree.
4- If she's interested, she'll gladly come sit on your lap. Gently mess with her, tease her a little bit, touch her a little bit (not sexually yet!)
5- Begin kissing her, like Franco said, until she starts to use her tongue, and proceed by testing the waters with light groping, massage her boobs, butt.
6-If she responds well, and doesn't stop you, continue to move until you have your hand on her inner thigh, again, slowly tease around her vagina, but not the clit yet (it drives girls crazy)
7-Usually, she will force your hand further if you tease her long enough, eventually, you should be fingering her,
and at step 8- You have a variety of options, you can grab her hand and place it on your dick (over the pants), and you should be able to proceed through everything from there.
This routine started with my ex, and has yet to let me down. However, I've found that girls are more interested, and more willing to proceed if you can inject emotion into your kissing, and your seduction, and emotion is something I'm very very good with so I have a slight bonus, if you can provide a little sexual emotion, and passion, this routine will work for you.

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I need to try this sometime!

Back of my car would be the best. There is a steering wheel and gear clutch at the front of the car, which would make things sort of awkward. So rear is where its at!

Escher

Space Monkey
space monkey
i have a small car and I am a tall guy, but have been able to make this work almost every time i go for it. What I will do is start making out with her. When the kissing starts to get heavier I reach around the side of the seat and pull the lever that puts the seat down. This move is golden. Be smooth about it and support the seat a bit as you let it down, this way it is not too abrupt. It catches her by surpise. The girl laughs every time, she thinks it is fun falling back like that, and there is a feeling like you are catching her. If she asks what you are doing just say you are getting comfortable. If you can pull this move off you are pretty much in it to win it. I will then climb over closer to her and start kissing her neck, i will then climb into the passenger seat with her, and wrap myself around her. I will make a moment of small chat to make this transition seem comfortable for her. I will then make out just a bit more, caressing her body and kissing her neck. Before things ramp up too quickly I will then say I bet there is more room in the back seat. The timing is important because if you wait too long you might as well just escaslate in the front, but too soon and there is no steam from the last transition to the passenger seast. Since the seat is down it makes it easy to just climb right back there dont even need to get out. once we are in the back I quickly put both seats up all the way for more room. I don't bother sliding them forward though, that would take to long, you have to be quick and just get the lever on the side of the seat. At this point I go full steam. Usualy to make this transition I go straight for her breasts and wreslte her shirt off. Rub her pussy through her clothes a bit more then hand down the pants then pants quickly off. ect ect.

To recap
Stage 1: make out driver from seat to seat

Stage 2: Drop passenger seat. This is the golden move. Girls love it, it gives them the sense they are falling and you are catching them. It's adeventure.
Get closer, make out heavier, kiss neck.
Bear in mind, I have an older car so I cannot vouche for this move on an electric seat adjustment.

Stage 3: Clim into passenger seat. Don't ask, just do it. Heavy petting.

Stage 4: Move quickly to the back from the dropped seat. Escalate heavy yet naturley don't jump the gun but don't be to tepid.

Stage 5: Take your car to the mechanic to get your shocks fixed

It is important that you hit each beat right on time. Not too fast not too slow with each stage. During each transition distract her with playful small chat, this makes her feel comfortable and hardly notice the transition. You will find that the escalation windows get closer and closer togther the later the stage. So in stage 1 you will most likely take more time with each escalation but by stage 4 it is one beat after the next. I would say the entire proccess can be any where between 5 to fifteen minutes all depending on the way you two are vibing eachother.

Practice in your driveway some day. Just get really good at quickly droping the seats and climbing in the back and putting the seats up then dropping one and climbing upfront the climb in the back ect ect. Get so good at making a smoth transition and being able to work the seats so quick, she will not even notice you adjusting them. Be so good at this that you can easily lead her from the front to the back.

The easiest way to lead her to the back is to have the passenger seat all the way down. You can literaly step back there. when you are in the back get as close as possible to the passnger lead her past you towards the window behind the driver seat. This is important because it puts you in a postion closer to the seat that is down so you can quickly put it back up while she is getting comfortable in the corner that has the most space before the seat goes up all the way. Once the passenger seat is up all the way you want to put the driver seat up in one motion as you are moving in towards her. She will barley notice you putting the driver seat up because it is in the same motion as you getting heavy with her.
Seat one, seat two, BOOM. In that order.

If you are in a secluded place, take it outside of the car bend her over the side or the hood. Carry a small picnic blankett in the trunk. Lay her down under the stars and let her get a good look at the heavens. The blankett can come in handy on cold winter nights when you are done and just laying in eachothers arms. The front seat is good for her on top. The back seat is good for you on top. Feel free to change postions if you feel it.

dcl

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Scofield.

Franco, Escher and Zphix have all suggested terrific things. Believe them, it works.

More often I have done this with young women that I have known for more than 72 hours but it still works all the same with women you've just met (if they are willing to get in the car with you that is).

A few things to remember...
Always assume attraction because, hell, she's in the car.

It's good to find a discrete location to park. Women love fooling around in public places, which is not the same as PDA. Keeping it discrete is very important to them. I use places like, high school/public baseball, football, soccer fields, parks and recreational areas are great. Or the good-old parking lot will do, however not that exciting and best used at night time, somewhere not too dangerous.

Music, anything really works, maybe not classical, haven't tried that yet.

You driver's seat, her passenger seat.

If for some reason you both still have your seat belts on, then, while your talking, slowly take your seat belt off, but don't acknowledge it. You can use this as sort of a test to elicit an ioi.
If she doesn't take hers off you can tease her about it, while giving her a confused look while moving your eyes down her chest to the seat belt say something like, "I'm not driving that fast am I?" or "Don't worry, my airbags are top-notch, five start rating." or depending on the vibe, "I've heard about safe-sex but is that really necessary?! (gesturing at the seat belt)", remember, always followed by a sexy smile.

If, however, she takes off her seat belt after you do it (the sooner the better), its go time. She knows what's up.

Kino is oh so important here. Her legs, shoulders, head, hair, hands, arms, hips, bum, everything other then her feet (unless she's tiny and sits on the seat with her legs up) are mere inches away from you.
Rough guideline, using your hands, the succession of Kino I use is as follows: hand to hand, hand to arm, arm then to shoulders, shoulders then to hip, hip then to leg, hand to face, face to mouth, mouth to mouth. Eye Contact Flirting is a must during this process.
When the time is right, Escalation Window her I come. Move in for the kiss. Push-Pull. Escalate. Deal with her uncertainty accordingly.
Assuming everything is going well and your tongue is in the pretty girls mouth, you should go to the back seat when things in the front start to get hot and heavy, almost too much for the front seats. You both need more room. From here on its up to you to lead her, that's all that is required.

Moving to the back seat...
With the sexual tension built up, through teasing, touching and good make-out/foolin' around skills, the time has come, you simply tell her to get in the back. This is an expression of dominance.
Other times, if I wanted to escalate, I would pull away from the intense make-out session and jump in the back, before she could react, and say something like, "Get over here."

This is how I do it. All vehicles are pretty much the same, interior wise. Unless you have a van and you go in through side doors and are already in the back seat, you'll want to use a strategy, like the ones provided here, to transition a women to the back.

Also, Escher's point on taking the interaction outside is a fantastic idea. Having some beach towels and blankets and pillows in your trunk can come in very handy. -dcl

Escher

Space Monkey
space monkey
dcl said:
It's good to find a discrete location to park. Women love fooling around in public places, which is not the same as PDA. Keeping it discrete is very important to them.

This is mostly true. Though, I have found it easy to finger a girl with your car parked just about any where as long as it is not too heavily trafiked. I have fingered a girl infront of the resturaunt we had just eaten at.

That being said. Here is a mission for you folks. Throw on your favorite music, if you feel like getting high or something go for it, and just cruise around your city. Drive into every nook and cranny you can find and start mapping out some really choice spots. I do this just for fun, a way of relaxing and enjoying my day. If I find a spot by the river I will sit and have lunch, or do some pushups. I make a day of it, and see where it will lead me. it is only an added bonus that I now now some really awesome spots for car sex. Remember that women love a sense of adventure and romance. Some spots are more conducive towards this than others. I mean of course you can park the car anywhere and go for it. But imagine how much more you are going to stick in her mind if you are having steamy sex above a city skyline, or tucked away by the river.
This also has an added bonus of being able to intuit where choice spots are. Say you are on a side of town that you do not know so well. You will just tell her you are going on an adventure and cruising around to look at the secenery. All of a sudden you will spot a winding turn off, pull down it and find a cool spot. You actualy start to get a sense for where to go even after having only been in the area a few times. This of course is handy if for some reason your logistics get all messed up.

Good scenery is also a great excuse to stop the car. Think about it. If you just roll up behind some random building and park the car (though this can work great if you are smooth) she is going to know what is coming. It is obvious you are about to make the move. She will probably ask you why you are stopping and you have to escalate quickly because she already knows what is coming. Like I say, this can work great. However, if you really want to build the sexual tension find a spot with scenery. This way she might be woondering weather you will make a move or not, but she cannot be sure because you did stop for the secenery after all. You can really drawthings out. Make her wonder. Build the tension. Pretend like you really are just there for the scenery. "Maybe he doesn't like me" "Maybe he wants to make the move but doesn't know how" "It really is gorgeous here above the city!"

Cultivate a sense of adventure by exploring the city you live in. Share the treasures you find along the way with the women you feel worthy of them.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

I love these processes. I've been wondering what my logistics will be when I move back in with my parents for the summer. I think this finally solves the issue.
A few questions though:

1. What if she pulls away when making out (i.e. she's "sated") or she never starts using tongue or the make out session ends prior to tongue for any other reason?
2. How do you guys normally do logistics during the daytime. What I mean to say is, if its light out, and we're in a relatively public location with no tinted windows, does car sex still work? I would guess I have to move the car somehow? What kind of "reason" would I give for doing so.
3. On a related note, what kind of pulls/plausible deniability do you guys give for having her in your car to begin with. I can't really think of a reason why she would go in my car if she also drove herself to where we are.

dcl

Space Monkey
space monkey
1. What if she pulls away when making out (i.e. she's "sated") or she never starts using tongue or the make out session ends prior to tongue for any other reason?

If she pulls away when making out, in my experience, it could be because of a couple of reasons: a) she’s in your car, that’s a good sign, but ask yourself, do you think there was enough comfort-rapport-arousal built with her before you started making out? (NOTE – comfort and rapport do not equal arousal) b) while making-out perhaps you were ‘too’ sexually aggressive and moved a bit too fast – slow down, re-calibrate, and try again later, build up tension c)what seems like no reason at all for her pulling away, could actually be because she was the one getting too excited and needed to control herself.

Remember, although you must lead, don’t forget there’s another person there with you and they may have similar insecurities and may be just as nervous as you are.

2. How do you guys normally do logistics during the daytime. What I mean to say is, if its light out, and we're in a relatively public location with no tinted windows, does car sex still work? I would guess I have to move the car somehow? What kind of "reason" would I give for doing so.

From the sounds of things I would suggest not worrying too much about having sex in a car, during the day and in public. Worry about having the girl in the car with you first.

However, if you actually feel good about initiating sex in a car then, yes, moving the car would be a great idea. Try looking for empty parking lots, parks, side dirt roads, things like that. How about finding a park, going for a walk and then finding a cool secret spot for you guys to fool around? Girls like adventures.

3. On a related note, what kind of pulls/plausible deniability do you guys give for having her in your car to begin with. I can't really think of a reason why she would go in my car if she also drove herself to where we are.

A reason you could give is to show her some music, a cool new thing you got for your car or perhaps to just chill and have a drink or snack. If she agrees to go in the car with you, again, that’s a good sign.

There doesn’t need to be some great reason for you to have her in the car. What you’re really doing here is screening to see if she actually wants to be alone with you in your car.

The main thing that I ‘d suggest that you read up on and work on (if you think you need to) is screening for girls that like you.

Once you know they like you, all you really need to do is lead. If she likes you, she will follow you anywhere.-dcl

___

Bboy100, I posted your questions and my responses May 30th on my blog (https://dcllive.wordpress.com/2015/05/3 ... k-car-sex/). I was hoping to get some other people in on the discussion. None yet.

Let me know how it works out for you. -dcl

>