How to get "in state" for a date

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So, when you go out to bars or do day game or whatever, getting in state is pretty straightforward. You just talk to a bunch of people to warm up, get in a social mood etc. This has been explained many times on the main site, so I won't go into it here.

But what about prior to a date? Where you're specifically there to talk to one women. Not a whole bunch. Well, there are several things you can do:

1. Hang out with friends before your date
2. Go to a venue where there are lots of people. Show up early and talk to some of them to get in state.

But let's say you don't have available friends to hang out with that day. And your preferred date location is more secluded, or at the very least, being super social is difficult because there aren't that many people there.

Well then I like to listen to stand up comedy in my car. It actually works super well. It's definitely no substitute for actually warming up. But between that and nothing, I would take stand up every time. Why?
1. It gets you laughing, so it relieves anxiety
2. It engages your mind in the same way social activities do. Because you're mostly listening to a form of storytelling.

I've noticed that when I listen to stand up, I'm considerably more out of my head and feeling present minded than I do if I'm listening to my regular music. As a bonus, listening to Standup Comedy is a very good way to develop a sense of humor. I highly recommend you spend a decent amount of time listening to it, as it directly influences your seduction skills in a positive way.

Hope this helps!

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One tactic I use is talking to the people on the bus, or the Uber driver. If you don't drive.

>