How to not get cucked in marriage?

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is more of a discussion than a “how to” ask.

As of today, I have approached girl in every type of venue. Street, bookstores, beach, nightclubs, concerts, church, airplane, etc.

In nightclubs and concerts, it’s ok to hit on couples. They are great for skills.

But I have known girls on other type of venues, who have never stepped on a nightclub before.

Men usually take risk, so I went to unusual venues to expand on my comfort zone. Girls are risk averse, so they usually stick to few kinds of venue and rarely expand.

So my strategy is this:
- Experimenting as much as possible while single, but when it’s time to settle down I’d do it in a rural area and the girl who had never left town (e.g. my childhood friend). Basically a girl who is extremely risk averse.
- For these kinds of girls never mention some of my adventure.
- Marrying in a 3rd world country where the divorce law is friendly.

I’m not scared of competition and difficulty. However, the truth is I’m very weak sometimes. And I don’t want the girl can just screw me over at my moment of weakness.

Let me know what you think.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
To me, asking how to not get cucked in marriage is like asking how to get beaten up without losing a tooth. Before you consider how to not lose the tooth, a better question is, why do you want to get beaten up in the first place?

Cheers,
Phoenix

>