Not to be a racist but any advice on dealing with Italians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I do not like their women but I feel like I run into a lot of AMOG situations with Italians and especially Italian Americans. My best friend is a black guy and some Italian dude from Jersey called him a nigger to his face a few days ago and that started a fight.

I get along well with most whites but it seems like something is just a bit off about Italians, am I not understanding something about Italians and Italian American culture?

uForia

Space Monkey
space monkey
Toby said:
uForia said:
Where in NYC are you hanging out to encounter guidos so often? Nevertheless, this article seems relevant: https://www.girlschase.com/content/love ... men-or-men

Isn't NYC mostly Italian?
Depends on what part of NYC you are in. As far as I know when I was there, the racist guidos were mostly in the less gentrified areas of New Jersey, but I can see how they may come to Manhattan for the night life with their buddies. The Italians I've met in Manhattan during the day were mostly nice people who would make great pizza. Or just be normal people in NYC.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
uForia said:
Toby said:
uForia said:
Where in NYC are you hanging out to encounter guidos so often? Nevertheless, this article seems relevant: https://www.girlschase.com/content/love ... men-or-men

Isn't NYC mostly Italian?
Depends on what part of NYC you are in. As far as I know when I was there, the racist guidos were mostly in the less gentrified areas of New Jersey, but I can see how they may come to Manhattan for the night life with their buddies. The Italians I've met in Manhattan during the day were mostly nice people who would make great pizza. Or just be normal people in NYC.

Yeah, Jersey is a shitshow, I try to avoid it as much as possible.

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lmao, i think I know exactly who ur referring to. You talking bout the type of italians like on the Jersey Shore? Some of those people are the most toxic types youll ever meet

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
@chaseyyyeung98 I see you are repping the Ohio St star defensive player, was that the inspiration for your name?

To not take the thread off topic though, I grew up around a decent amount of Italian Americans. I am not talking specifically about Americans of Italian descent because one growing up in the midwest or west coast could be entirely different than one on the east coast. Throughout my life I have known loads of Italian Americans who were stand-up class acts and amazing people, that goes for the men and the women. I am talking specifically about those who are very attached to their heritage, mainly in the east coast and particularly in the NY/NJ area.

East coast Italians are an entirely different story in and of themselves. In a more typical Italian American family, women are taught growing up that all men are out to practically rape them. Now this is why you will often notice that Italian American women are generally more confrontational, rude, disrespectful, rarely smile, and almost always have their guards up.

The culture tends to pride social image and social perception than any other European culture out there, they are huge on the way the public perceives them and often try to social ladder climb. Now this is why so many East Coast schools will have sororities loaded with Italian American girls. My ex was at a sorority at a top 5 party school that has some of the hottest women in the country, she told me how much of a push Italian American girls from the east coast made to get into it.

Add to this their fathers spoiling them far worse than you would get with a Jewish or Middle Eastern girl and you have your typical Italian American woman. Deep down inside though it does burn them that blondes get more attention than they do, guys who are into more exotic looking girls will go for a Latina or ethnic girl anyways instead of an Italian one.

As for the men, they have to deal with this in their community and among Italian Americans that really cling to their heritage, there is this inferiority complex. One of the things that fuels their inferiority complex is that they are often shorter than their brothers of a more Northern European heritage (German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Anglos, etc.). Italian American women also prefer the prototypical Chad look (blond haired white guy) over their own men, especially when it comes to one night stands and casual relationships. A Charlie Hunam lookalike can slay Italian American women at will and is their preferred type, this tends to infuriate a lot of the men who all too often see the finest women of their background break for the Viking look.

The other thing that fuels the attitude is that even though Italians are technically "white", some people still do not really consider them as white like they would a Scandinavian. What this does is fuel Italian Americans to be more confrontational and have a lot of disdain towards minorities, they tend to hate Arab/Muslim/South Asian males the most due to the history of Islam in Italy (particularly the south) dating back to Medieval times. Now this is not to say you can't get these girls if you are an Arab or brown dude, I have a Pakistani friend in NYC who specializes on East Coast Italian chicks and even fucked a couple of them who were engaged.

In some ways, they will try to exert their dominance over certain minority groups by aggressively preying on women of those groups and showing it as a conquest rather than genuine attraction. I've known a handful of Asian women and Latinas that were borderline raped or harassed at bars by the typical East coast guido types. One Arabian girl I knew in college had one guy of the type as her stalker and it took her dad and uncle confronting him to get the guy to leave her alone, she said she was scared for her life because the guy quickly found out where she lives.

You will also notice a very confrontational and combative attitude, typically begging for a fight or stirring the pot. The reason this happens is because they long for attention that their moms gave them in large quantities but the real world is not as charitable with.

What it really all boils down to is that Italian Americans who fit that East coast Italian mold are generally insecure, very image conscious, and tend to have a lot of pent up frustration. Now this shows itself in that desperation for attention, always wanting to stir the pot when attention is not given and yes, racism as well.

As for how to deal with it, you want to not give them any attention. I would read Chase's post of dealing with AMOGs carefully, he talks in-depth of how to avoid confrontations with the guys looking for fights. Now if you are a minority getting hot girls, you'll be dealing with the confrontational attitude more aggressively, I always wondered why that was but something about a darker guy fucking a white girl brings back Sicily being taken by the Moors perhaps.

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
@chaseyyyeung98 I see you are repping the Ohio St star defensive player, was that the inspiration for your name?

To not take the thread off topic though, I grew up around a decent amount of Italian Americans. I am not talking specifically about Americans of Italian descent because one growing up in the midwest or west coast could be entirely different than one on the east coast. Throughout my life I have known loads of Italian Americans who were stand-up class acts and amazing people, that goes for the men and the women. I am talking specifically about those who are very attached to their heritage, mainly in the east coast and particularly in the NY/NJ area.

East coast Italians are an entirely different story in and of themselves. In a more typical Italian American family, women are taught growing up that all men are out to practically rape them. Now this is why you will often notice that Italian American women are generally more confrontational, rude, disrespectful, rarely smile, and almost always have their guards up.

The culture tends to pride social image and social perception than any other European culture out there, they are huge on the way the public perceives them and often try to social ladder climb. Now this is why so many East Coast schools will have sororities loaded with Italian American girls. My ex was at a sorority at a top 5 party school that has some of the hottest women in the country, she told me how much of a push Italian American girls from the east coast made to get into it.

Add to this their fathers spoiling them far worse than you would get with a Jewish or Middle Eastern girl and you have your typical Italian American woman. Deep down inside though it does burn them that blondes get more attention than they do, guys who are into more exotic looking girls will go for a Latina or ethnic girl anyways instead of an Italian one.

As for the men, they have to deal with this in their community and among Italian Americans that really cling to their heritage, there is this inferiority complex. One of the things that fuels their inferiority complex is that they are often shorter than their brothers of a more Northern European heritage (German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Anglos, etc.). Italian American women also prefer the prototypical Chad look (blond haired white guy) over their own men, especially when it comes to one night stands and casual relationships. A Charlie Hunam lookalike can slay Italian American women at will and is their preferred type, this tends to infuriate a lot of the men who all too often see the finest women of their background break for the Viking look.

The other thing that fuels the attitude is that even though Italians are technically "white", some people still do not really consider them as white like they would a Scandinavian. What this does is fuel Italian Americans to be more confrontational and have a lot of disdain towards minorities, they tend to hate Arab/Muslim/South Asian males the most due to the history of Islam in Italy (particularly the south) dating back to Medieval times. Now this is not to say you can't get these girls if you are an Arab or brown dude, I have a Pakistani friend in NYC who specializes on East Coast Italian chicks and even fucked a couple of them who were engaged.

In some ways, they will try to exert their dominance over certain minority groups by aggressively preying on women of those groups and showing it as a conquest rather than genuine attraction. I've known a handful of Asian women and Latinas that were borderline raped or harassed at bars by the typical East coast guido types. One Arabian girl I knew in college had one guy of the type as her stalker and it took her dad and uncle confronting him to get the guy to leave her alone, she said she was scared for her life because the guy quickly found out where she lives.

You will also notice a very confrontational and combative attitude, typically begging for a fight or stirring the pot. The reason this happens is because they long for attention that their moms gave them in large quantities but the real world is not as charitable with.

What it really all boils down to is that Italian Americans who fit that East coast Italian mold are generally insecure, very image conscious, and tend to have a lot of pent up frustration. Now this shows itself in that desperation for attention, always wanting to stir the pot when attention is not given and yes, racism as well.

As for how to deal with it, you want to not give them any attention. I would read Chase's post of dealing with AMOGs carefully, he talks in-depth of how to avoid confrontations with the guys looking for fights. Now if you are a minority getting hot girls, you'll be dealing with the confrontational attitude more aggressively, I always wondered why that was but something about a darker guy fucking a white girl brings back Sicily being taken by the Moors perhaps.

No thats my name lol. Anyway thanks for the detailed info. If youre in NYC, id def be down to wing/game with you

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Italian women are a handful, emotional mess and just full of emotions. Been through some and I'd say be careful with them young sailors, they are like Latinas except more psycho, clingy, and violent while also having the tact of a white woman.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Italian women are a handful, emotional mess and just full of emotions. Been through some and I'd say be careful with them young sailors, they are like Latinas except more psycho, clingy, and violent while also having the tact of a white woman.

yes! they are a total mess and bipolar type behavior...

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
yes! they are a total mess and bipolar type behavior...

You'll typically find them at the mainstream type of bars and clubs in NYC, the type where the people who want to be "seen" go to. The places locals refer to as "bridge and tunnel" which is synonymous with Italian American for the most part. Often icy, overly dressed for attention, and that typical grumpy look on their face. For some weird out of this world reason though, they are probably second to Jewish girls when it comes to going for me.

I am not supposed to be their type either since I heard they are desperate for that Aryan Blond Viking look in dudes and I am as far away from that as you can get. They're aggressive as fuck when going for a guy, been stalked by some of the older ones!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I usually don't bump threads that are old and I was the last one to post on but really relevant tonight. Went to a local bar and there were these three blondes minding their own business, seemed to be from the south. Approached by this sleazy looking Italian dude, typical east coast guido look out there with his crew mixed with some chicks who were giving her the stink eye.

Dude tries to grab the blonde who is not having it. Blonde backs away and dude keeps creeping on her. Blonde's friends, the two girls, tell him to fuck off. One of the chicks with the dude, clearly Italian/Sicilian looking, cusses at the blondes and shouts at them. Bouncer luckily broke it up but the chick was ready to attack the blondes.

I cannot help but somehow think that Italian girls who look a bit darker and tanned have an axe to grind against blonde women. Also, Arianna Grande is the most annoying celebrity out there, fucking cunt's music was playing at the bar.

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Starting a thread with "not to be racist" isn't usually a good indicator.

But anyway, "Guido" as used in this thread is an ethnic slur. It would be probably best to refrain from that.

It is in fact a common Italian name, but saying "these guidos" etc. is racist.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Starting a thread with "not to be racist" isn't usually a good indicator.

But anyway, "Guido" as used in this thread is an ethnic slur. It would be probably best to refrain from that.

It is in fact a common Italian name, but saying "these guidos" etc. is racist.

In all fairness though, Italians and particularly Italian Americans, are among some of the most racist, condescending, disrespectful, and bigoted among all of the whites. Even to this day here on the east coast, the WASPs and Jews tend to avoid them which is why you won't find too many Italians in the more upper-tier circles in NYC that are tied to the Ivy Leagues and old money while Jews will be found in abundance.

Now I don't really have that much against Italians as I've slept with a fair number of Italian women (Italian and Italian American) but I would be lying if I said the guys are not a major pain in the ass to deal with on some occasions.

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
In all fairness though, Italians and particularly Italian Americans, are among some of the most racist, condescending, disrespectful, and bigoted among all of the whites. Even to this day here on the east coast, the WASPs and Jews tend to avoid them which is why you won't find too many Italians in the more upper-tier circles in NYC that are tied to the Ivy Leagues and old money while Jews will be found in abundance.

That's a rather racist statement, or broad, unsubstantiated (or unable to be substantiated) negative generalization about a specific race of people.

Not sure you'll understand this distinction.

Now I don't really have that much against Italians as I've slept with a fair number of Italian women (Italian and Italian American) but I would be lying if I said the guys are not a major pain in the ass to deal with on some occasions.

Well, at least you're more diplomatic with your dick than your words. lol

Does having sex with ethnically Italian women (or wanting to) make you less racist?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
>