General Question: How to Best Respond to these Girls

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey all,

A quick question as Ive been seeing this happen occassionally with some girls I meet: I get a girls number and she then "doesnt think itd be a good idea to get coffee because Im talking to a guy".

Its not a boyfriend but a guy shes "talking to". Any tips on how to best proceed?

LoneWolf14

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would call her out on it, in a smooth, funny way by saying something like: 'Don't worry, I'm not going to propose. I just want to hang out and have fun.'

Generally, a good strategy to use when girls make such claims is to make it seem like what they said is ridiculous and that they're overthinking. They're gonna become unsure of themselves and let their guard down a bit.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LoneWolf14 said:
I would call her out on it, in a smooth, funny way by saying something like: 'Don't worry, I'm not going to propose. I just want to hang out and have fun.'

Generally, a good strategy to use when girls make such claims is to make it seem like what they said is ridiculous and that they're overthinking. They're gonna become unsure of themselves and let their guard down a bit.

Interesting. Thanks for the tip! :)

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ehh you can respond in a smooth way but in her mind this other guy means more to her than you. She’s basically saying “sorry I don’t want to mess it up with this guy so I can’t hang out with you”.

Or she could straight up be lying because she’s not interested in you anyways. Either way I’d move on personally.

>