Should I avoid these women at all costs?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For those who don't know, I'm black and live down south. Thing is there is nothing but white women everywhere and they are pretty much all I see everywhere. Day game, night game, online game, etc. After all that has been going on and even reading some stuff on these very forums, I'm wondering if I should avoid them all together ?

I am extremely paranoid about accusations and as you can see with the media, girls can come out of nowhere 40 years later and accuse you if they feel like it.

I'm not trying to settle down into anything and want to keep it moving, but I worry about this.

Thing is, if I avoid them, then that would be about 95% of women I wouldn't interact with. I rarely see black women like that, or any other race.

Anyway, I'm extremely paranoid and have avoided them for the most part, but I still want to approach as many women as possible and sleep with them.

Let me know what I should do and if I'm being too paranoid or not. Also let me know the ways I can avoid all the drama at all costs if I start sleeping with a lot of them.

Thank you.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No, don't limit yourself to only black women especially when there are few around. If you limit yourself to a specific minority you are creating the biggest problem in advance: scarcity. How do you plan to live in abundance when you make eligible women scarce?

About drama? I would just watch for red flags and avoid crazy girls. Whether you like it or not, life involves risks. Just roll with it. Maybe someone else can better eleborate on that subject.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're right man, but that shit has me paranoid. Even dudes on here got caught up with that stuff and their lives have changed, and they are white men at that.

Then seeing the media and how any white chick can say what they want and get people in trouble is crazy.

And I would be sleeping with a lot of them too from all ages because that's all that's here, even when I went out of town there was nothing but a lot of them.

There everywhere in abundance to be honest, I'll try to calm down.

And thank you for your response, I hope others chim in as well.

DarkKnight said:
No, don't limit yourself to only black women especially when there are few around. If you limit yourself to a specific minority you are creating the biggest problem in advance: scarcity. How do you plan to live in abundance when you make eligible women scarce?

About drama? I would just watch for red flags and avoid crazy girls. Whether you like it or not, life involves risks. Just roll with it. Maybe someone else can better eleborate on that subject.

>