AMMORAL Yourself By 200%: Here's what i learn from HEctor's Ban

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People,

I been observing this. Avoid stopping or commenting on someone when they are on momentum. I commented on Hector's instagram and he kind of dismiss me. But then, i kind of expect it.

He's the amplified version of me without morality, or should i say amoral.
He might respond to this post saying i am full of shit, or i haven't met him (and it's true) but that's his job, if it is a real life social circle.

Why? Because he's reframing. Ain't no this motherfucker (Zac) take credit/attention
(although i am not, but that's the human flaw, or lack of awareness, that everyone has, except me. :) I'm sorry, i have to praise myself here. You also see how i taking attention away here, per se)

In Girlschase/social circle, everyone talks nicely. But off Girlschase/social circle, all bets are off. I observe this time and time again. "Don't talk about fight club (dating in the field/the life we are living right now)

This happens everywhere in social circles. Guess it's fucking everyone up eh? :) trump winning and the internet phenomenon reveals who we are as people. And if you not a bullshitter like celebrities, you recognize who takes position for monetary versus a real genuine man.
This is where i learn the two causes.

- momentum (objective, causality)
- human flaw, that distrust of another being

This ego of not being able to let go, of that frame control. I am pretty sure i can find high level guys who are meditation per se, and doesn't need that frame control. Because no matter what the frame, he is the frame.

Guys who smash every girl in social circle? Most of them are horseshit but i remember one guy who is a master of passive frame control. Because he is really positive.

Lesson: AMMORAL all the way until everybody dies. But winks at the fellow man at the back when you taking her by the shoulder, and let him know that i got you and i help you. Just not now.

p.s: Surely the bible and Quran loves me that God open this gate of knowledge because i am honest. ;)

Zac

>