Testament to cold approach and fundamentals

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Howdy boys,

I cannot restate the importance of cold approach and how it can be a total day saver.
I had a horrible evening to be honest, tried to join a new social circle, but obviously became an outcast over time with a couple of my allies gone. Usually I am well liked and make friends pretty fast, but I guess sometimes things go wrong. Even relatively lower value males were included but I got a different treatment. Like a stray cat or something. I believe that sticking around a group where you are not valued properly can do harm on your self image in the long run. So I don't chase em, I replace em. Honestly it was more about the doors that would be opened for me than the individual members. I am used to prettier girls and cooler guys. (Dammit, makes me think I should stick around for what I wanted in the first place, but the situation feels quite toxic.)

BUT, I am not complaining because I took action. Luckily my fundamentals are on fire because I improve on them rigourously. Each day is an obsession to be best, to be the greatest version of myself that I can be. To trump male competition like HELL.
I was shook, but got my bearings, went to a cafe, spotted a girl who was eyeing me and held a warm and nice conversation. Got the number. Ofcourse this doesn't say anything will happen for sure, but it sure as hell feels nice to create new opportunities, free from social constraints, free from girls who autoreject as if they are entitled to your devotion (yeah this happened in the extreme with a key member, I didn't even start the flirting.), free from everything.

So YES I am quite pissed, but I am also content and relieved. Because in the long run I won't miss out. I will keep building my fundamentals, make more money, increase my social freedom, cold approach like crazy. Propel myself forward so I leave everyone back in the dust.

Because I am free and capable. And luckily I know FULL WELL.

How to replace 'em :).

>