Soon Response Required: Girl Rejecting From Date - how to handle

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys

I met a girl through cold approach, got her number, and set up the date for Thursday (today's Wednesday). She texted me today:

"Hey sorry to do this but I can't go on Thursday. I just got out of a relationship and don't wanna start anything yet. "

How do I respond to this?? Do I just say "OK" and move on or try and reframe her?

Thanks for the quick advice!! This is the third girl I've had reject from planned dates because "she just got out of a relationship"

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
sup dude,

she's chickening out cuz of the pressure. so do a reframe to take the pressure off, something like:

whoa whoa, who said anything about a relationship? i just wanna meet you for a quick drink and get to know you better.

as soon as i started putting out more of a boyfriendy vibe out there, i started getting mad flakes from girls too. you can fix this by being more vague about what you want, but still sexual in your intentions. you could also try boyfriend disqualifiers. good luck, its a tricky mix to get just right.

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
Even better...

"whoa whoa, who said anything about a relationship? i just wanna meet you and absolutely demolish your pretty little pussy"

This always works for me tbh ;p

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks for the quick reply guys haha I definitely need to get better at boyfriend disqualifiers

Heres what her response was:

Sorry still too soon for me

How to go from here?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
you could either

A) wish her the best of luck, or
B) tell her to get in touch when she's ready/ ping her every once in a while.

whether you choose A or B, go and meet a new girl

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yep, honestly I'd tell her to message you when she's ready and expect never to hear from her again, unless she has your facebook/insta and you have a red hot profile. It's demoralising to have girls in your life that are 94% likely going nowhere... far better to ignore them, and then be pleasantly surprised when out of the blue one of the 6% of forgotten chicks then messages you horny af haha

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah, told her to message me when she's ready and I wished her the best of luck on her finals coming up.

Onto the next girl! This was definitely a good learning experience in how to respond in this situation - thanks!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would think Finals week would be the WORST time to try to start something with someone, unless it was at a "Finals DONE" party.

I think my approach for th e2 weeks before and during finals would be:

" Save my number and give me a call after your last final. Sometimes we just need to have someone to share a moment with. 'till then, Study hard..

>