Bumble profile feedback

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't what to hijack your thread, but here's how I use dating sites/social media for my dating purposes. I don't use dating sites to begin with because, what for?

I have a "fake" profile on social media or two, for practicing purposes. Someone in the community once said online is like a girl simulator, you always have a female at hand to practice whatever - verbal - interaction do you have in mind. So I use online (social media, not dating sites), to test my verbal routines. Then I go out and what seems to work online I test them in the filed. They usually work, too; with some calibration. My online and offline worlds do not intersect; I put my online profiles to various geographic locations. I do not have such a useful social media at home where I can select by age, relationship status, interests, etc. Some regions have.

Someone may relate to this.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
readjusting said:
I have 2 questions:
- What background do you have in your profile photos? I tried the beach and mall background, but not sure what works best.
- Do you use specialized camera or just your phone?

i cant give you solid advice on pictures, buddy. mine are taken with a phone, and all of them have a boring background. to be honest they are are shit, and I'm planning a complete revamp for them. girls have told me before that from my pictures, it seems like i dont "take life too seriously." whatever that means.

however, i can help you out with your bio a little bit. you should really not underestimate the importance of a good bio. its a great place to show that you are a man who has standards, and thus you can raise your value in the eyes of girls. ive experimented with many different bios, heres the one I'm using currently that has gotten me better results than all my other bios:

"please be open minded ;P playful feminine women to the front of the line!

So as you can see, just by matching with me, a girl is already qualifying to me. On bumble, ive had girls say stuff like this in their first message:

playful feminine women? i hope i live up to your expectations

Try experimenting with a qualifying bio and let me know how it works.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
First and foremost, Bumble is a swipe app, bio does not matter that much and it is all in the pics. For future pics, please use Imgur instead of DropBox.

Your pics are not good, it isn't just about the picture itself but also the story it tells. First of all, there are only two pics of you, you need to have a lot more. After that, they look like selfies, that is a huge no no for online dating unless you are an exceptionally handsome guy. Instead your pictures should be more professionally done, taken by a friend, taken in the hot spots in your city and you should also have some group photos in there. It shows that you are a well connected guy that others want to be around as well as the fact that you get what makes someone cool, that is what girls are looking for, they are asking who has the high amount of Instagram followers as well as the kinds of guys that "get it" in the social media age.

Good pics that portray the right message are almost 80% of the success on online dating. Case in point, look at the kinds of responses I have received:

https://i.imgur.com/lVjZms6.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/piGiod5.png?1

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think that you have the same problem that I have. Your fundamentals aren't good enough and your photos show it. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to deal with this.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v8z79o1xadc4yy/Bumble3.jpeg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/opt7egila68facw/Bumble4.jpeg

Space said:
Someone in the community once said online is like a girl simulator, you always have a female at hand to practice whatever - verbal - interaction do you have in mind. So I use online (social media, not dating sites), to test my verbal routines. Then I go out and what seems to work online I test them in the filed. They usually work, too; with some calibration
I agree.

fog said:
however, i can help you out with your bio a little bit. you should really not underestimate the importance of a good bio. its a great place to show that you are a man who has standards, and thus you can raise your value in the eyes of girls. ive experimented with many different bios, heres the one I'm using currently that has gotten me better results than all my other bios:

"please be open minded ;P playful feminine women to the front of the line!

So as you can see, just by matching with me, a girl is already qualifying to me. On bumble, ive had girls say stuff like this in their first message:

playful feminine women? i hope i live up to your expectations
Thanks man!
I used your line, probably I'll need to experiment a bit. For now I ran out of girls after 5/6 swipes, either because my profile is still bad or because I live in a small town.
My idea is that when I go to the city for day game I can swipe between sets. There will be more girls in the city.

Oh Pry said:
For future pics, please use Imgur instead of DropBox.
I use Dropbox because deleting pictures is effortless.

Oh Pry said:
Your pics are not good, it isn't just about the picture itself but also the story it tells. First of all, there are only two pics of you, you need to have a lot more. After that, they look like selfies, that is a huge no no for online dating unless you are an exceptionally handsome guy. Instead your pictures should be more professionally done, taken by a friend, taken in the hot spots in your city and you should also have some group photos in there. It shows that you are a well connected guy that others want to be around as well as the fact that you get what makes someone cool, that is what girls are looking for, they are asking who has the high amount of Instagram followers as well as the kinds of guys that "get it" in the social media age.
Good idea! Currently I only have 3 non-selfies pic, will try to get more of them in the future.
My coworker do photography in free time so I can ask him to take a few professional photo of me.

strictlyincreasing said:
I think that you have the same problem that I have. Your fundamentals aren't good enough and your photos show it. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to deal with this.
Yeah, fundamentals take time.
I think you can focus on avenues less dependent on fundamentals. Social circle & cold approach.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
readjusting said:
I used your line, probably I'll need to experiment a bit. For now I ran out of girls after 5/6 swipes, either because my profile is still bad or because I live in a small town.
My idea is that when I go to the city for day game I can swipe between sets. There will be more girls in the city.
I'm not on these type of apps, but as far as I understand you can use a fake GPS app to set your profile to any metropolis of your choice with a nearly unlimited supply of female profiles to help fine tuning your profile info and processes.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
strictlyincreasing said:
Yeah, fundamentals take time.
I think you can focus on avenues less dependent on fundamentals. Social circle & cold approach.[/quote]

When it comes to the fundamentals that are displayed online, I've found that you either have them or you don't. There's no point forcing it if you don't have the right fundamentals.

>