Change of plans...

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Background

Hey guys (generic greet is generic), so I've recently met a girl online (I've been experimenting with Okcupid) and we'd been talking for about a week or so. She liked me first and I just shot her a message while we were both online, sparks flew as much as they can over text and we ended up moving things to Snapchat where we texted more. Took a few days (we where both really busy at the time as we're both finishing our semesters at different schools), but I managed to move things forward to Skype where we would video chat a few times for about an hour (yeah, I know it's bit long-winded. Lost track of time, we were messing around and she was screening a bit.) It was during this chat I intended to ask her out (we only live an hour apart) but ended up forgetting (which is one reason why we generally should avoid long-winded conversations). Regardless she kept texting me afterward (she's always the one to text first) and actually asked me out. I told her I was thinking the same thing, that we should get together and we started to put together plans for a date that we would go on two days later. Accept she flaked about 3 hours early saying she couldn't get a ride (she doesn't have a license, don't worry we're both 18... unfortunately there's a few soles out there without wheels), so I told her it was all good and that if she couldn't get a ride, she couldn't get a ride. No harm, no foul (or other cliches). The next day, she texts me to video chat (I've noticed thus far that every time we video chat she's wearing less and less... wonder how far this tendency goes), and we do. During which we build rapport, make inside jokes, and she brings up the topic of dates which leads to us scheduling another date of which is tomorrow (Wednesday, it's currently Tuesday morning where I am in the U.S.). I was surprised she didn't text me tonight (we just recently hit week two since we met online) as she does every night but I suppose she's busy with something or someone else. Either way, I'd rather assume the date is going to happen and be ready for it than not prepare and be caught without a plan.

Question(s)

Essentially, all is well as far I'm concerned at the moment accept one thing: I set up the date to be at an art gallery I mentioned practically growing up at that I said she should check out. It's halfway between us (half away from both our homes, too far for a home extraction either way)... and apparently in really bad area as I just discovered today. Suppose childhood memories don't do it justice :/ . Anyway, I'm thinking I should change the planned venue but I also realize this might be a big no no for date planning or at least poor form being so last minute. Any thoughts on what to do here?

Also, I know the basic structure of a date should include 3 locations (the first being the meeting place, the second where you have a "moment", the third where you actually have sex) however, with the current deal of the place being halfway between both homes, I don't think we'll be able to make it to a bed in time before the sexual tension dies off and the window closes. And I am having considerable difficulty finding a spot to bond that isn't the sex location or is anywhere along the way to the sex location, that location being my car. As I really will have nowhere else available to me. Can't really get a room, they're a bit too pricey in the area, and bathrooms aren't really much better, plus my car would put us closer together in the back where the music we both like would be playing better (my original plan for isolation) but I'm also aware car sex is considerably crammed with little room to move extremities and little privacy (plenty of windows and then some with a convertible top XD). Sooooo... anyone else got any better ideas that would be easy enough for a first time between two adults? (Seriously, let's think tank this shit... FOR THE HOMELESS! XD)

>