First World Society: Are We Infertile, Did Zac & Girlschase got it WRONG?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello PEople,

There's a general response from society when we see refugees, especially poor ones. They either seen as retarded or we want to save them.

The common language is noted that first world society, especially women holds having family until later down the years, while men tend to only just have one child, or in today's world: most of us are just interested in gaming than girls. And rightfully so, afterall it's rigged, too. Rigged here means it's different today. or to be precise, it's survival of the fittest.

And this is where i want Girlschase to be pioneer.

1)Girls don't hate each other. They throwing rocks at red ocean.
2)We are establishing legacy. Ir is just that having children is not that legacy. It has been put off or put on hold.

I never get this, until recently.

I observe how girls will shamelessly talk trash about men, this eternal solipsism. And i studied that the world population increases. Because "Stupid" people breeds.

Now we all know that "stupid" people breeds.And you often get girls pregnant when you have no money.... But are we not breeding? Actually we are. It's just focus onto another thing, our jobs.

So yea Girlschase, this is what i found. There's a saying by Henry Ford. "We found it necessary to fire someone when they start to consider themselves, as an expert". And yes, i am humbled.

Zac

>