How To Make Girls Cheat With You. :) Without Society Thinking You are Cheating.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This will be vague.

I have not have the words, on how to explain it in details. but here's here. (I hope society is not melting, yet). I am just revealing the child that is trapped under the city, the reason why people hate left wing liberal. (The one who walk away from omelas 1973)

1)Playing the Sheeps tune to the Slaughter.

In high school, you have bad boys playing the 'fun' vibe. In university, you have everyone doing the 'alcohol' tune. But here's the key secret, which will ultimately reveal the cat out of the bag.

You must be the person who plays the sheep tune that send the sheeps to the slaughter.
Not everyone is sleeping with the girls.

The person playing the sheep's tune, gets to plow the field, while hiding behind causality (momentum) of life.

2)Roles

You must be a jester, or King, or sigma. That's it.

3)Never be Logical

This happens more in nightlife when you are new, though i do note that you do have more negative consequences like drunkeness, fights, lost friendships, and what have you.

This is about following momentum, and throwing away ethics. Women smell ethics barrier especially in night game.

Disclaimer: Girlschase is non affiliated with this post. I only revealed a mindset of 'it's nothing personal thing that everyone operates from, until it plays on them'.

Zac

>