From A Masters Perspective...?

Blaze

Rookie
Rookie
Hey y'all,

I signed up new to this forum today as the old forum I used to regular was shut down because the community became inactive. ( WAS AMAZING WHILE IT LASTED)

I'm going to cut to the chase(lol) and be real, I do need some help. As a child I was completely socially oblivious to everything and thought your words meant everything. While in high school an old buddy gave me mystery method. It was an incredible eye opener for me as getting a girlfriend and the whole concept of dating women didn't make sense to me.( how does it work etc? what do I do?etc) I tried some of it out and for the first time ever I got some results with women, which had me excited. I made approaches and tried techniques, but the process was so painful and time consuming, not to mention sometimes women are downright confusing/difficult to deal with I could barely keep going. Then we moved to a small crummy town outside of the city, which made it almost impossible to meet new people as the venue list was real slim and getting out of town was not possible as public transit did not connect to the city buses. I was stuck and locked in, so I just gave up and didn't bother.

Fast forward about 10 - 11 years, and still nothing really happened. From time to time a cute girl would give me some attention and I'd run home to read pua materials to make things work out, but without the valuable intuitive experience you get from constantly going out and practicing, they all failed. When I lived in the big city many girls would give me lots of attention but I passed on em to my regret like a fool. now I'm in my mid 20s and I can't confidently say I've ever had a girlfriend or properly had sex with them.( Sort of got lucky at a party once, but was so drunk it doesn't count) Its embarrassing and frustrating in conversations at school and work, when the topic of sex comes or when people are conversing about each others kill count and mine is at 0, I get all red and I lie. Because of the move I legit lost all of my friends and today I can also say I pretty much have 0 friends. ( I have some but honestly, not like the tight ones you get from childhood, they're all new and fresh) so loneliness gets me bad sometimes for sure.

Roughly 2 years ago I got my own car and a means to go anywhere I wanted finally, so I started going to free seminars and meet ups from other pua groups I follow and made a really good friend in the process. He's more of a natural and daam hes good with women. lol he always tries to bring people up and straight calls me a bitch when I am being one to slap me out of any downward spirals I fall into when we go out. I started doing more approaches and going out more often, got more results again but they are just kind of like the past like 10 years ago. I honestly haven't gone on many dates and that still remains.

And thats where my question begins. I found this forum today because I was feeling down about a rejection, which I'm not mad about it just felt down about it. I have periods of time where I'm going out like crazy and slowly the skills are building and I can see my progress, but then I stop for like a month and lose all the momentum, and become all quiet and my voice gets all weak and soft, charisma and enthusiasm goes right out the window. I found some posts on this forum in which Chase literally answered the question I was looking for an answer too. It seems a lot of other dudes are going through insanity to master this part of their life. I know how it is, it sucks, women don't give a fuck.

So truth be told I'm real hesitant on committing to starting some momentum for myself and forget all the hate and pain and start making a minimum of 2 approaches a day ( Thats all I can manage with my current skill level before I can slowly ramp up that number) Every approach will be a learning experience, I'm not going to get insta layed etc I know. but after a few months I'll have learned a ton. Getting this part of life figured out is a REAL STRUGGLE AND VERY TIME CONSUMING, so I want to ask the masters out there. What made becoming good with women worth it? Apart from the sex and great company and being able to choose and keep them in your frame and all that good stuff, how did your perspective change? I'm honestly not sure if I want to work so hard when women don't give a fuck, I'm legit saying that yes the inner bitch in me is saying to just focus on my money game and get an arranged marriage or some shit later. But I know men that don't have these skills either get walked all over or get cheated on etc. I have 0 experience having a girlfriend, I literally don't know what to expect or how it will be, I can only imagine how a relationship will be based on how I would carry out the pua tactics and principles I learned but life isnt always 1+ 1 = 2. how is the feeling in comparison to when you started out and had nothing?

Hope I get some cool answers. All solid advice is welcome. Thanks

Have a nice day

>