Deep Diving Questions

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everyone!

I'am currently working on the deep diving technique because even If I'am usually a good conversationalist I always fail to make the girl open up completely or fail to do it on a regular basics. Trying to apply the technique as described both in the Website articles and the Mastery Pick Up Package documents, I find myself into these two interrogations and I hope that I can find some direction from the boards members:

1. Deep diving demand from the seducer to ask girls a lot of questions, How to not make It look like an interview or audition? This is the impression I have doing it and It feels a little weird.

2.How much rapport and how "Deep" to go if we don't plan to pull the girl that same day? What are the questions to focus on on the first meeting vs the ones we should keep for the date?

Thank You :)

kiddpitt

Space Monkey
space monkey
Open ended questions...ones that require more than a yes or no answer. The answers lead to more questions for you to ask.

Journalist are taught: who, what, where, when, why, & how. Let her build a story out of those.

>