Chase's Latest Article- How are things affected?

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So reading Chase's article I started wondering, what can we do to stay ahead of the game?

If we know roughly whats going to happen,

how to we adjust accordingly?

From simple things, like getting an old-fashioned haircut and clothes(?) to certain mannerisms, is there a way to be a step ahead ?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
CH,

Good question.

I think focusing on being a "manly, dominant" man might be one way to get an edge on the change. If anything, it'll get you practicing responding to women in a more manly fashion so that you can create more attraction early on.

If you're already a pretty "manly" guy by nature, then you're probably pretty set. All you'll want to make sure you do is pay attention to the trends in fashion (i.e. Chase pointed out how "beards" were representative of the manly trend, so maybe start thinking about what type of thicker beard you'd be interested in if you don't already have one)

If you're already good with women, I don't think that your success will necessarily decline once the trends begin to change. But if you're a newer guy who hasn't quite had the success he desires yet, then maybe starting to focus on more dominant, masculine traits in your approaches will help you cultivate the type of man that women will begin to desire more and more over the next few years. =)

- Franco

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
CH,

Good question.

I think focusing on being a "manly, dominant" man might be one way to get an edge on the change. If anything, it'll get you practicing responding to women in a more manly fashion so that you can create more attraction early on.

If you're already a pretty "manly" guy by nature, then you're probably pretty set. All you'll want to make sure you do is pay attention to the trends in fashion (i.e. Chase pointed out how "beards" were representative of the manly trend, so maybe start thinking about what type of thicker beard you'd be interested in if you don't already have one)

If you're already good with women, I don't think that your success will necessarily decline once the trends begin to change. But if you're a newer guy who hasn't quite had the success he desires yet, then maybe starting to focus on more dominant, masculine traits in your approaches will help you cultivate the type of man that women will begin to desire more and more over the next few years. =)

- Franco

Hmmm I see...

For example, I currently have long hair, and while around 2014-2015 I was getting eyeballed like crazy (no joke, haven't experienced anything like that, nor anyone I know of)... but now my look is mostly indifferent to random women.

You think this has smth to do with that?

>