Please give advice to a woman!

Atra

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, guys! As a woman, I find this site highly interesting and educational. The men I've met who have been regarded aas highly attractive, also be me, have been just like Chase describes. So, my question to all of you is: what makes a woman amzing in bed and make you want to coe back for more?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Atra,

"Surrendering".
Not the kind of surrendering but letting go. Basically immersing herself in the experience. :) Men and Women are no different.

z@c+

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Atra,

So, my question to all of you is: what makes a woman amzing in bed and make you want to coe back for more?

Along the lines of what Zac noted about men and women being not much different, you need to internalize the things that you find amazing about sex and reflect them back at that man.

Here are some examples:

• Dressing sexy - Every man loves a woman who shows off the best parts of her body properly with her clothing. This includes what you wear on a day-to-day basis as well as your undergarments.
  • Body language - Having good, sexy posture and communicating that you're a sexual woman is important. And when you can tell he's in the mood for sex, do things like nibble on his ear, stroke his chest, and grab/rub his cock firmly through his jeans. Let him know you want it too.
  • Sexual comments - Make comments about how big his member is or how great it feels when he fucks you. Say them in a soft, seductive voice that makes him even harder.

There are other examples, but these are just to name a few. What do all of these have in common, though? They are all things that women love about men when men do them to women. So understanding that the things you find sexy and attractive are probably good bets that your man finds them sexy and attractive as well.

As far as practical tips for sex itself, here are some good ones:

• Learn to give good head. One thing that greatly satisfies a LOT of men is when he knows his woman can give him a coma-inducing blowjob when he wants to relieve some stress. Here are some tips: use LOTS of saliva (slobber and spit all over his member as much as you can -- the lubrication feels amazing); never (and I repeat never) allow your teeth to make contact with his skin -- this takes some practice, but using the roof of your mouth in combination with your tongue is part of the technique; use one hand to stroke his member in a "twist up and twist down" motion while your other hand gently caresses his balls. You can play around with changing the tempo of your sucking/stroking, but when you choose a tempo, hold it for at least 20-30 seconds before changing to another tempo. Your motions should be very rhythmic.
  • Let your man be dominant if he wants to be dominant, but take control for him if he's tired. For example, this could mean taking the initiative and switching to cowgirl and riding him like a wild child! You can even go look up some new positions that might look interesting and suggest them to your man. He'll like that you're exploring new ideas. If he doesn't like the position though, don't force him to do it.
  • Be open in bed. If your man wants to try new things, then let him do so. If you're going to try things that might be painful (such as anal), then just make sure to take careful precautions first (like using lots of lube).
  • Never criticize your man's performance in bed. If he wasn't able to give you 100% that round, don't show it on your face. Just enjoy the moment and let him know he's "the best." Men love feeling like they are dominant in bed and that their women love every part of it, so reassuring your man that he's your "sex stallion" is always a boost to his confidence. (NOTE: Of course, if you're dating a man who can't satisfy you in bed, then your best bet is to just find another guy who can. Don't try to change a guy who cares only about himself and not the satisfaction of his woman)
  • Be open to public sex. If you've never done it before with your man, you can try asking him if he's ever had sex in public places before. You might end up having a conversation between the both of you about the places you've had sex in public with other partners. Make sure to sound positive and say things such as, "Oh, well maybe we'll have to try that some time... ;)" (with a sly wink)

I hope some of these tips help!

- Franco

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Atra,

Here's a few more tidbits I'll add:

Be enthusiastic! : This one cannot be stressed enough. It's never hot if the guy sighs and acts like it's a chore when he goes down on you, same goes for us. Be enthusiastic in all aspects of sex (oral, kissing, positions etc.). It should never seem like a chore!

Don't answer in one word answers: For instance if he asks you "Do you like having my hard dick inside you?," don't reply with a simple "yes" instead something along the lines of "Yeah I f***ing love it when you're deep inside me" is preferable.

Say his name: Nothing hotter than hearing your name moaned as your partner has a glorious orgasm. ;)

Last, stop stressing and enjoy yourself: Girls have a nasty tendency to over-think everything, even sex. Stop worrying about trivial things like how your hair looks while you're riding him cowgirl, or the noises you make, or how big your tits are, etc. Just get lost in the moment and the two of you will have a much better time.

-John

-B-

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi atra,

I know all men are different but here's some amazing qualities in girls that i really value both in the bedroom and out that I think most guys agree with

vibe and personality

When a girl has a VERY sweet, feminine, and caring vibe about her (while also being independent herself, shes not too emotionally needy, and its not super easy to hurt her feelings) and is very into and LOVES having sex (You can do this without looking like a slut and easy like girls are scared to come off as, just reveal this side only to the guys you want it from). But when you combine a caring, feminine, sweetheart, who's also a nympho and borderline sex addict who can get enough.... man you are gonna be damn near getting guys falling in love over you pretty easily (granted you are also a good looking girl and present yourself well). I know this has gotten me good a couple times.

sex and in the bedroom

okay first off just be REALLY into it. Nothing is worse than just having a dead fish in the bedroom who you have to check if she still has a pulse. If you are going to submit do it in a really sweet feminine way with a lot of submissive moaning and sweet touching, facial expressions, and things you say. Otherwise get really into it and show the man how much you really crave sex with him and cant get enough of him inside you. One of the hottest things ive ever experienced is a girl who was so damn rough with me i thought she was making be bleed scratching my back so hard, she mounted me grinding me really hard, she was also pulling my hair a lot. It felt like we were just two wild animals going at it with no care, or consciousness at all, holding nothing back.

Either way just let the guy know you are really into it with whatever style fits the way you are feeling and the situation. obviously the first is way better for bonding and emotional sex, the second is better for just being really hot, primal, and having a wild experience.

here's the big one though, you ready...

This one is going to get a little graphic but its probably one of the best things you can ever give a guy. Look up Kegal exercises and do them routinely until your vagina muscles are very, very strong. Then once you have your man inside of you and you are extremely wet, clench the muscles in your vagina as hard as you possibly can and grip down on his cock. Then "Work" his cock using your hip movement and releasing and squeezing your vagina muscles as you take him deeper inside of you. To get the imagery and technique right, you want to be "Milking" his cock. watch out with this one though, because when you are really good at this you can cause him to become paralyzed momentarily, and it can be pretty hard for him to last very long :).

So there are some good things you need to get a man to really value and crave you as a partner, at least from my experience.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
DrexelScott said:
It's about 90% enthusiasm.

If you act like a staving African child whose only source of nutrition is my cum, we'd have a fantastic relationship.

Field-tested ;)

Drexel, you read my fucking mind. I died laughing at this for a solid 2 minutes.

Everything everyone has said is 100% spot on. But the most important is definitely enthusiasm. Worship his cock and he will worship you.

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DrexelScott said:

If you act like a staving African child whose only source of nutrition is my cum, we'd have a fantastic relationship.

Field-tested ;)

Oh god this, rub that shit into your skin on your face. Be a total dumpster and act like my sperm is your life force.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DrexelScott said:
Field-tested ;)

First time I saw this I laughed out loud in the library, whoops!
Can't really beat this in terms of hotness though, nothing is sexier than knowing how bad you want his seed as you scream his name

Casanovelis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DrexelScott said:

Field-tested ;)

Fourthed.

>