Bedroom Etiquette

Samson84

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi. Most of my life I've been married to one woman, so I have had a lot of sex, but with a very small number of women.

The 2 or 3 women I've been with since my marriage have probably been pretty eager to please and therefore maybe not the typical examples of what I might find in future.

I'm wondering about any rules for basic bedroom etiquette. Like how to make sure a woman remains comfortable and enjoying herself, having fun together, and prevent anything getting weird or awkward or unpleasant. For example, would you ask her how she likes it? One woman I started touching and I thought she seemed nervous so I said, "is this ok?" and she said, "yes! you don't have to ask!" Normally I would just start touching her in different ways and seeing how she responds. Personally I like a bit of verbal feedback sometimes, "that feels good / not so hard / etc." Communicating through words, touch, sounds? Moving positions etc.

But just in general, any do's or don'ts for good etiquette in the bedroom just to avoid embarrassment on either side. So she is not going to say to her friends afterwards, he seemed so smooth until we got to the bedroom.

What to do if she is not cumming (never happened to me but what if). What to do if you lose your erection. What to do if you come too early, or take too long. What to say afterwards if it all goes well.

Just generally keeping the balance between gentleman and wild animal.

Thanks.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Samson84,

Dont Ask, Don't Panic.

;)

p.s: why am i saying this in this way. LOLX

Zac

>