She can't/won't say no to me for sex

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I have had this woman staying with me for nearly 2 weeks now. Sex each evening, unless we are exhausted. Sex every morning before work. I'm running out of new positions and places. She is here for another 2 weeks. Up until this visit it has been 2, 3, 4 days at a time. Trying to keep it fresh and exciting. I have never run into a woman with this much of a sex drive.

How do I keep the intensity high, and more importantly how do I not get all depressed when she leaves and I go from 90 to 0 overnight?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
FT-

Well, you can't naturally keep intensity high forever. Eventually you'll start to acclimate.

You can fight that by trying out novel things. BDSM, role play, different sex positions, clothes, lingerie, shower sex, tabletop sex. Sex against a wall, sex while looking into the mirror, filming yourselves having sex, sex on the rooftop, sex in the garden, sex in public, etc. Also some mental things you can try; remind yourself she'll be gone in two weeks and you'll be pussy-less. Every time you remind yourself of that your cock should go hard as a rock and you'll dump loads of 'intensity' into her.

As for "depressed when she leaves"... try meeting a bunch of new girls in quick succession while you're still feeling like a champ but now are in hard core "find a replacement" mode. Often this can be one of the best times to meet new women (e.g., "I just broke up").

Chase

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
So I have had this woman staying with me for nearly 2 weeks now. Sex each evening, unless we are exhausted. Sex every morning before work. I'm running out of new positions and places. She is here for another 2 weeks. Up until this visit it has been 2, 3, 4 days at a time. Trying to keep it fresh and exciting. I have never run into a woman with this much of a sex drive.

How do I keep the intensity high, and more importantly how do I not get all depressed when she leaves and I go from 90 to 0 overnight?

The tone of this post is hilarious. It's like you found the car you most wanted when you were too drunk to drive in it so you have to wait till your sober so you can then drive.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd forgotten about this post....Please indulge me as I reflect on the Physical nature of this relationship....

It was an awesome 29 days.....Since then we have met a couple of weekends each month, and she came to my home during the holiday for a couple weeks. Just as hot and frequent as ever..

She is easily MY High score...Early on I was keeping track of how many times we did it per day but it became cumbersome. She is gifted in the personal lubrication, number and ease of orgasm department, while I seem to be able to have more than the average multiple performances per day, and in the later sessions my stamina is better.

This is in stark contrast to my previous LTR where sex was infrequent (30-45 days) and my partner was a "one and done" kind of girl. In that relationship my stamina suffered and my enjoyment upon completion was tense and muted.

It has been an awakening for sure. Now that we have nearly 2 years of experience together it is so much more rewarding than a new partner where you are still trying to figure out what works for them. I'm thinking our exploration should move more in the Kama Sutra direction rather than the Kink direction since we are extremely compatible outside the boudoir as well.

I had not anticipated this as a LTR when I began it and figured the distance would cause it to fizzle. Not sure if there is anyone on this forum who has been in this situation, judging from the posts.

>