Getting started

Howtogetgirls

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello guys,

How are you all doing? So I am new to the forum. My main goal is to get better with girls, but I feel like my progress is slow. So I decided to join this forum to look for some people so we can help each other grow.

Short summary of my experiences with girl so far. I do notice interest from girls, I have had opportunities where girls literally offered sex, but it didn't felt right so I did not pursue it. Girls do open up conversations with me. But for some reason when I try to take the initiative it doesn't go as smoothly. At least not with the girls I feel attracted to.

Any ideas on how to get started? I can talk to girls I find attractive, but I don't really know how to show romantic interest and I am unsure if the relationship is going into an intimate relationship or into a friendship.

Thanks in advance!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude! firstly ya decide if its going to be intimate or friendship, if ya wanna get intimate with them make it clear if ya don't ya can have some good friends that are girls yah? as long as that's where ya want them. If ya want more an they just want friendship WALK! or RUN! get away, ya don't wanna be round a girl ya want while she fucks about with other guys!!

Passing on opportunities is fine dude have passed on many cause a don't deem the girl good enough. fuck the 1 - 10 scale its would ya or woudnt ya? if they to unattractive ya cant get it up for them just pass!! haha

If ya notice interest an even get them talking to ya its not a bad startin point!! the not going smooth with girls ya like could be a few things its difficult to say with that little information. Ya fundamentals cant be to bad to get them to open ya but if ya body language sucks, ya talk with a girly voice, ya seem unsure, ya conversation skills lack, ya don't break the touch barrier or ya make them unsure what ya intensions are then ya will totally suck so all of them can be starting points for ya.

Hit us back dude an a will see if a can help!

Howtogetgirls

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the reply,

I believe it is mainly with girls I feel attracted to. I feel like I can’t get the interaction towards more physical/intimate direction, if that makes sense. I can hold a conversation have good body language and eye contact and it feels smooth as long as romantic feeling aren’t involved I can easily interact. But once I start feeling romantic feelings with a girl, I can hold eye contact but that’s is about what I can do. Touching barrier gets broken by girls sometimes in my experience, but I rarely by me. I would love to take the initiative so I can create more opportunities

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
dude then man up, wipe that eye liner of ya face and go after what ya want. the girl breaking the touch barrier is an IOI an a clear sign that they are happy for touch. Ya can push this an drop down if they show disinterest.

forget romantic feelings ya just talking to them, were not talking rose petals on the bed an a dinner for two were talking the here the now the moment. ya will feel better for it pursuing what ya want, touch them on tha arm, run down to the wrist, the hand. hold their waiste just whatever man. Am not saying to grab her everywhere she might not be that comfortable but little touching an progressing the interaction will get ya closer to what ya want.

when ya next talking to a girl push the interaction as far as ya can ya will get further than ya ever thought possible. If ya frightened to touch them an they are breaking the touch barrier touchng tha hand will seem like a million miles away yah? ya can do it! they'll like ya for it more. They didnt think of ya in tht way? now they are. Keep at it dude

Howtogetgirls

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah I should probably try to pursue them as far as possible until I got reasons not to. I think my ability to read how people feel is definitely something that I should take advantage of. Is it normal if it feels awkard the first time trying to build things up and flirt. I Have no idea what I am doing or if I am doing it right, but I guess as long as I keep getting positive feedback of the girl I should be good, right?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude if ya not used to it it will feel awkward at first. Especially meeting a stranger! Stranger Danger! Haha ya will be fine dude! if ya keep getting positive feedback ya doing things right an if not ya can read up on fundamentals an approaching girls. Ya soon get used to it an it becomes fun! check out approach addiction dude!!

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
The biggest breakthrough for me when I first got started was understanding the difference between value and comfort.

If you want to know how to turn a girl on, all you need to do is understand these two things.

Value = looks, status, resources, and game
Comfort = how safe she feels with you

Too much value, and not enough comfort, and she will be attracted to you, but too intimidated by you.

Too much comfort, and not enough value, and you get friend zoned.

Focus on building up your value at first, because most guys have way too much COMFORT and not enough value.

Improve your value by:
-Working out, grooming, getting good style, etc.
-Making more money
-Developing your confidence
-Improving charisma/game

>