Asked a girl from school out but she's flaking

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
I asked a girl from my school if she wants to hang out on Snapchat. I barely know her but she is cute blue-eyed blonde. I'm suprised she said yes. I asked her when twice and she responded both times with "I don't know my schedule yet". The second time she added: "As I said before". What can I do to make her say yes? If she says no how could I meet other girls my age(Im 17 going on 18 graduating senior). Also I don't know what I would say on the first date (please link an article for this)
She frequently goes to parties on her story with her friends(should I invite myself? is she really busy?)

happydagger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude you have to lead not follow. No asking her about when--you say where and when and tell her she can come along if she promises not to hang all over you. Good luck!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don't "Ask" as I've said before.....

Give her the opportunity to join you for something you are doing already.....If she doesn't accept she misses out.

I've had so many women that I had on a "first date" that was essentially doing chores or running errands. Your dog walking is a perfect example. Going for a run is another..."Hey I'm running at such n'such trailhead on Saturday morning. You are welcome to join." After the run If it's cold grab a coffee, or if it's hot a cold drink....Now you have a shared experience, and an emotional connection. Make the date for an evening get together in the next day or two.

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
happydagger said:
Dude you have to lead not follow. No asking her about when--you say where and when and tell her she can come along if she promises not to hang all over you. Good luck!

I asked her if she wanted to hang out at x time at y places and she kept saying she was busy. Eventually I asked her if she wasn't interested and she said she wasn't.

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:

Give her the opportunity to join you for something you are doing already.....If she doesn't accept she misses out.

I've had so many women that I had on a "first date" that was essentially doing chores or running errands. Your dog walking is a perfect example. Going for a run is another..."Hey I'm running at such n'such trailhead on Saturday morning. You are welcome to join." After the run If it's cold grab a coffee, or if it's hot a cold drink....Now you have a shared experience, and an emotional connection. Make the date for an evening get together in the next day or two.

Thanks for the advice but she rejected me after saying she was too busy.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
raithespaceknight said:
Fuck This said:

Thanks for the advice but she rejected me after saying she was too busy.
Fuck it... Her loss...Women are like trains. there will be another one by in 10 minutes.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
raithespaceknight said:
I asked a girl from my school if she wants to hang out on Snapchat. I barely know her but she is cute blue-eyed blonde. I'm suprised she said yes. I asked her when twice and she responded both times with "I don't know my schedule yet". The second time she added: "As I said before". What can I do to make her say yes? If she says no how could I meet other girls my age(Im 17 going on 18 graduating senior). Also I don't know what I would say on the first date (please link an article for this)
She frequently goes to parties on her story with her friends(should I invite myself? is she really busy?)

Hey Knight,

First, unless you are very skilled, I would not advise to go with her friends and to a party. As Ricardus said in one of his articles "Don't take your sandwich where it it will be eaten".

For the "busy part", that's the thing in our modern world, people are either busy (and sure you too) or want to look busy and you will encounter this line not only in dating but in business world too. As a student of social arts, we learn to by pass this and get out meetings anyways.

Now for the more direct advice. I am beginner too and went trough both of these issues and will give you the ressources here in GC that helped me, just follow them and everything will be alright.

"I don't know my schedule yet". The second time she added: "As I said before".
This is a very similar to "I will let you know" what Seppuku calls a feminine classic. A great explanation on how to deal with this on the thread below. You can also find how I used it to get a date in a similar way:
Link: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16305

Also I don't know what I would say on the first date (please link an article for this)
You are lucky. GCis full of dating scripts here are in my opinion the best ones:
1.First date Tactics a Logistics:

2.Arousal dates examples (From Chase news letter: )
DATE #1: OFF LIMITS
Now, first off.
I don't want you breaking any laws here.
But for this date, what you're going to do is look for somewhere OFF LIMITS you can bring girls to.
Then bring them there.
I've done this with different spots over the years.
When I lived by the beach, I had a spot at the bottom of the stairs, down on the sand, I used to take girls too.
There were signs posted to tell you no one was allowed on the beach after sundown. But I'd sneak down there with girls anyway.
I always kept a towel in the trunk of my car (towels come in handy more often than you might think). I'd just grab that, grab the girl, and march down to the nighttime beach.
In unfamiliar cities, I've improvised off limits places.
Once I stole into an empty school building after dark with a girl when we noticed there was no guard in the guard booth outside.
Another time I climbed a 12 foot fence to go skinny dipping in a closed and gated pool with a girl.
I've hopped over little gated off parts of bars and restaurants with dates when no one was looking, and snuck them around hidden corners.
The sole key to this date is that you take a girl somewhere OFF LIMITS.
If possible, you will want to save the off limits part of the date till the end.
Run a standard arousal date until you're ready for the off limits portion.
Then take this girl somewhere she knows she's not supposed to be.
Don't do anything that'll get the two of you in trouble, of course. Don't be dumb about it.
However, when you can get a girl alone with you somewhere she knows she's not supposed to be... and she's an arousal seeker girl?
You're SET.
She's YOURS.
If you can't make the off limits part happen at the end of the date, and it has to be in the middle, this is still okay.
There's a bit of a comedown from the high of going somewhere off limits.
But a lot of the time the halo effect will hang around for a bit, and you will still be able to get intimate with her after that once you do have her alone.

DATE #2: COMEDY CLUB
Our second arousal date?
The comedy club.
How's that an arousal date, you might ask? Comedy doesn't seem particularly arousing.
Well, here's the thing. Take a girl to a good show, and she will laugh her little rump off.
The environment is dark. It's fairly intimate. Easy for you to get your arm around her and get closer and closer to her and touch her more and more as the show goes on.
No, you're not going to sleep with her in the comedy club.
(well, unless you can figure out a way to do that!)
Instead, you are just going to associate your touch with all the laughter and excitement the comedy show provides.
The arousal she feels from your touch mixes with the arousal the laughter generates with her. And then her arousal shoots through the ROOF.
Remember what we talked about inside the course with misattribution of arousal?
If you don't remember, or you don't have One Date yet, a 1981 study by Tesser and Reardon found all sorts of arousal "mix together" (or, more properly, are undifferentiated) in the brain.
It's then up to the brain to decide what the source of the arousal is.
If you're touching her lots during a comedy show, both the arousal from your touch AND the comedy show arousal get pinned to YOU.
She gets a huge dose of arousal, all which she anchors to you... and is more or less "ready to go" by the end of the show.
Take her for a walk or a drink before the comedy show to build a little similarity and compliance.
If she's an arousal seeker, you won't need much more than a little.
Then take her to the comedy show, get your arm around her, and sit back and let the guy on stage do all the work for you.
Fun times, no?

DATE #3: ESCAPE ROOM
Escape rooms are a relatively new phenomenon, but AWESOME for arousal.
If you've ever played one of those "escape the room" games online, where you have to look for clues or solve puzzles, that's what an escape room is.
The difference is it's in REAL LIFE. It's physical. It's a place you actually go to.
Escape rooms have puzzles you and the girl you're with have to solve before time runs out. Find a lost key to unlock a door, read a code using a stroboscope, etc.
There's the urgency of having to complete the puzzles in time.
There's nonstop opportunity to run your arousal date STRUCTURE while you're trying to figure these puzzles out.
And there's the physical MOMENTUM of combing the room to look for clues (a 2014 study on flamenco dancers showed moving around with a sexy partner, as you'd expect, arouses those in motion).
All these elements combine to create some really fun, really arousing dates, PERFECT for any arousal seeker girl you hit it off with.
After you escape the place (or get kicked out for failing to escape), just take her home to decompress and recount your adventures.
And take things intimate, of course.

COMING UP WITH AROUSAL DATE IDEAS
You're not just limited to these arousal dates, of course.
You have the other arousal date ideas I give you inside One Date.
And you can use ANY date that contains urgency, rule breaking, or action as an arousal date, so long as your date also minds the "Five Cs of Dating".
Just remember not every girl is an arousal seeker.
Girls who need mostly similarity respond better to dates more focused on connection, and less focused on ACTION, for instance.
Match the right date for the right girl, and the job of "getting her" gets easy.
Yours,
Chase Amante

If she says no how could I meet other girls my age(Im 17 going on 18 graduating senior). Also I don't know what I would say on the first date (please link an article for this)

You should always be meeting new girls. Few suggestions :
1.Tinder and other dating apps. Beside giving you "easy access" to new girls. You can practice dating,texting andconversation more efficiently.
2.GC and no GC article:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-girlfriend-next-2-weeks
https://www.girlschase.com/content/where-find-amazing-woman-20-surprising-places
https://edlatimore.com/how-to-be-an-attractive-man/

Hope this helps. and Good Luck!

>