Girl gone cold and becoming very rude suddenly

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
So here goes:
So basically I've been taking some coaching classes recently and it was just my fourth class.so there's this chic say X the first 2 days there was eye contact between us , but nothing more. On the third class I sat beside her and in a while she started giving me all kinds of signals, touching her body against mine, making eye contact. Asking me for help etc .( I'm not that interested in this chic, but I've been single for so long, but my mind just doesn't want me to settle).after class she asked if I want to get coffee with her in the café downstairs. I said yes. We talk for a bit and then part ways after hugging. Then I see her today ,and I'm in mixed minds so I'm talking to all other chics and making body contacts with other girls. All of a sudden this girl starts behaving very rudely and bossingly around me(she even insulted me a couple of times) , although she'd still get close to me if she got the chance. While leaving I asked if she'd like to go for a walk and she said "I have to go. " And left with her friend.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She is kind of having a sour grapes reaction to your interest in other girls. Trying to make you look bad in their eyes from what I can tell.

"if I can't have him, then I'll make sure no one else wants him."

I have seen it time and again with women in my life who tried to cock block me when I didn't play along with the script they had in their head. Don't reward their bad behavior (with attention) but do reward good behavior with attention.

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
Assuming she is interested , why did she say no when I asked her for a walk? (I was just testing her reaction here). Also is her rudeness a part of her auto rejection?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Souvik99 said:
Assuming she is interested , why did she say no when I asked her for a walk? (I was just testing her reaction here). Also is her rudeness a part of her auto rejection?

her rudeness is part of her auto rejection yes. her denial to go for a walk with you is also part of it, souvik.

when a girl is in auto rejection, she feels an inability to move things forward with you, leading to resistance. she might not even consciously know why she's feeling this inability, but it's there and it doesn't feel right to her. i call it a "block"

the resistance will continue until you directly address why she is in auto rejection. if you are interested in turning things around, you should try making her feel special and letting her know that she is not like the other girls :)

>