Text struggles

jamalchoker

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys I would like some help on texting I am really struggling to get any tracktion, would you be able to give me some pointers, examples or suggestion on how I can improve the drop off I’m having, or is it even possibly the timing of messages?

1.33pm
Her: Hey Jamal, being busy can be fun! I'm sure you'd see some interesting people
Nothing too exciting, just trying to make it to Christmas in one piece haha. What about you?

6.13pm
Me: Yes, it always fun when we are doing interesting things, I even found myself accidentally photo bombing people.
Haha, well it is time to let your hair down embrace silly season and enjoy the fun in the sun.
I’ve been good, working a lot on a little project of mine.
Lets catch Sunday night for a drink, it will nice to see you

Jamal

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sup dude!!

Its really hard to say from the little example ya have shown yahh?

When ya say lets catch sunday night for a drink? Has this previously been mentioned?? Did ya arrange this before gettin her number? or did ya ask her when shes free? If she hasnt told ya that shes free sunday ya taking a huge risk demanding that level of compliance an youll get a lot of rejection or flakes doing it this way yah??

Messaging back 5 hours later might be an issue for her, but if ya were busy ya were busy yah?? With some girls a flat out wont message between 9 - 5 cause am at work. After that depending on what am doing again ya might be waiting a few hours while am at the gym or longer if am out with someone. Timing should be played about with and to communicate that ya busy an ya time is valuable yah??

Look at ya reply its twice as long as her message!! it looks like ya investing more in her than she is ya yahh?? She didnt ask ya how ya were but ya decided to answer anyway, why??

Girls will typically put a few things in a text, the easiest way to move forward is pick one. The one that will get ya closer to being with her yah?? SOmething like:

Me: Yes, it always fun when we are doing interesting things, I even found myself accidentally photo bombing people.
Haha, well it is time to let your hair down embrace silly season! I've just been working on a little project,When are you free?
I'll tell you more about it over drinks

Shorter version:
Me: Yes, it always fun when we are doing interesting things. Well it is time to let your hair down embrace silly season!
I've just been working on a little project,When are you free? I'll tell you more about it over drinks

Alternatively:
Me: Being busy is always fun and I definitely see some interesting people! :p
I'm sure you'll make it to Christmas in one piece, when are you free? We should meet up!

Theres loads of good aticles on GC in regards to texting!! Yah?!?!

>