Little Time

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Beginner here

what do you do when you have little time (by that I mean 3-5 minutes max). Because this happens to me ALL THE TIME (at least 4 times the last 6 months). I meet a very High Quality girl. We talk, she like me, and some flirt a little. But before I can make a move (such as Compliance test, building yes ladders, etc) either I have to go real soon or she does. I try going the direct rout. Doing this with a girl I like upon which I did flirted with her physically by touching her lot a few hours before. Here is how the interaction went.

Me: Hay
Girl: Hay
Me: enjoy working tonight
Girl: yeah it suck it going to be the last week we work together
Me: I know but you still have me on Facebook and if you want we can grab so lunch sometime.
Girl: oh Okay

I know that technically that wasn't a no but still I'm looking for that yes. if I'm too direct to girls I come across a little too aggressive and make girls a little on the fence about me. But If I try to make the moves as I mention above I'm afraid that I might have little time to do it.

How do I get a girl to say yes when I or she have little time?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tell her something you are going to do (with or without her). Invite her to join you. "I'm going to the Rotten Peach Friday to watch my buddy play in his band Anal Creampie. You should come with me since my name is on the list."

She will either accept or decline. Maybe is as good as no. If it is honestly a scheduling issue then she will offer an alternate time. If your time is short, then grab a number to talk about what time works at a later time. If she values you then she will make time.

>