Shy guy game

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys of GC
I have had a naturally shy persona since childhood , which I've come up to somewhat change in the recent
past with quite a bit off effort. However are there any types of girls who like shy guys/ any certain setting where a shy guy persona can be used to stand out from the crowd and get attention , build intrigue.
Is this any effective during interaction in social groups?

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For you to play the quiet mysterious guy game, your fundamentals must be on fucking point.

Jacked, awesome style, very smooth movements and facial expressions, etc. It's not something you can just run and in three weeks it'll be working. You'll have to craft it. You didn't give many details so that's what I can tell ya.

Check this article out: https://www.girlschase.com/content/why- ... e-sexy-men

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
Currently I've been playing the outgoing humble strong guy game , who talks to everyone,i s very social ,but isn't vulnerable at the same time. However I was wondering if this approach might be a bit too flashy/strong for some types of girls and come across as too much . I know movies don't make sense but we've always seen the movies where the girl goes for the cute shy guy who doesn't talk much or is very open but grabs her attention and relates to in a crowd of loud and obnoxious people.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wouldn't take movies as an accurate depiction of reality, especially those where the the average guy ends up with the beautiful girl despite having no status or game.

It's just like the movies marketed to women, where the average girl ends up with the billionaire/ playboy/ vampire, despite him having tons of better options. They're selling a fantasy, not reality.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you are going to have to really up your eye contact in social groups. The Mysterious vibe has to give the impression that you will reward her with a look behind the facade. Hint at the vulnerability, but make it clear that it will happen when you are alone.

Slay

Rookie
Rookie
Being shy will work if you're value is high relative to hers, or if you are simply her type. Keep in mind every woman will get tired of you eventually if you don't make things happen. If you want to get the best girls possible. You need to... not be shy.

>