Girl trying to tool me

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey GC
so i've encountered a problem where i am in a group where i like a girl say X
However her friend Y doesnt seem to like me much and keeps trying to tool me in front of her
also one of the problems is that by my focus on girl X everyone around has quite a hint that i like her.
So today girl X was absent and girl Y just flat out asked me if i like girl X, But i kinda left giving some excuse
which made it even more obvious on my part.
The thing is how do i stop girl Y from tooling me plus how do i answer such a question. If i come clean off about my attraction to her
ill be the chaser

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You could go a couple different directions:
Own it, with no apologies in a low key way...
"I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin' crackers."

AND /OR turn the question to put Y on the spot.
"So are you trying to play matchmaker?"
Tool her back in that manner.
"Aw I really appreciate that. Are there any other women I should be aware of that you had in mind?" "you really are such a good friend"
Killing her with kindness is the opposite of the reaction Tool Girl is trying to get from you.
Grin while you say it like you are trying to keep from laughing.
"That's it. You are now my social secretary. Every one, please see Girl Y to get on my social calendar."

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'd react to this like any other shit test. There are a handful of reasons she could be acting this way (she's jealous, trying to protect her friend, etc) but that's not for you to figure out. Your job is to befriend her so you can win over her friend. Try talking to all of them instead of just focusing on one girl.

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
But don't you think my main attention should be on the girl I'm interested in instead of beating around the bush?

>