Becoming more important to people

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello GC
One thing I've always struggled with is being taken seriously or being a significant part of any group

The situation is so that I'm kind of friends with a lot of people from different groups yet I don't really seem to matter much to them . It's like I just exist ,they can go days without acknowledging me if I don't go up to them and try to strike a conversation.
If I'm there I'm there if I'm not it doesn't really matter. This has made it extremely hard for me to talk to girls in these circles as none of them see me any more than an acquaintance at best and not someone they would date as I'm not even in the running. I have a hard time becoming a significant part of any social group or any persons life for that matter .
Any help will be appreciated .

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You have to provide more value and be cool in general.

Have you ever thought why people would want to care about you? Do you provide them anything worth caring for ?

Think about it, don't try to be doing too much, just be cool.

Most importantly you gotta learn to be alone. If a group doesn't work out find another who cares about you.

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Souvik99 said:
Hello GC
One thing I've always struggled with is being taken seriously or being a significant part of any group

The situation is so that I'm kind of friends with a lot of people from different groups yet I don't really seem to matter much to them . It's like I just exist ,they can go days without acknowledging me if I don't go up to them and try to strike a conversation.
If I'm there I'm there if I'm not it doesn't really matter. This has made it extremely hard for me to talk to girls in these circles as none of them see me any more than an acquaintance at best and not someone they would date as I'm not even in the running. I have a hard time becoming a significant part of any social group or any persons life for that matter .
Any help will be appreciated .

Im no expert at this and have similar issues but forcing yourself to talk can help. Track your interactions mentally and talk to anyone you havent in 3 or 4 days.

Also dressing well and being friendly in general seems to have worked somewhat for me.

Now developing strong relationships. James Marshall calls it Ask, Offer, Exchange, Collaborate. That is you get and provide investment.

>