Rai's Journal

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is my first day on this website. I am a 17 year old senior graduating this year. My goals are: long-term gf for remainder of high school and long-term gf in college. I am pretty self-conscious about my looks and very shy around attractive women-diffult to talk to them and keep eye contact. I will update as time progresses. Currently I have asked 1 girl out through instagram DM(learned from my rejection to talk to them in person first). I met a cute girl at a college summer camp. She saw me checking her out and moved close to me flipped her hair, but I was too scared to intiate. Later on, she invited me to play foosball with 2 other guys(who were interested in her as well) and over the 2 weeks we talked a little(never alone in groups). I have her Snapchat and we still talk, however it is unlikely I will see her again since she was accepted to the college the summer camp was at and I was deferred.
At school, I was blocked on Snapchat by another girl I liked, she gossips that I am too needy and creepy for staring at her. Then I was blocked on Instagram by a different girl after asking her friend to ask her if I am interested. Before blocking me, she constantly walked by me looking out of a window near me even though nothing was there. "Hovering", playing with hair, walking past me to see if I was looking. After blocking me, nothing occassionally makes eye contact in the hallway. Also there is a girl in my drama class I like but shes too young but hit puberty early and has larger breasts than girls in my grade(shes 15 in ninth, I'm 17 in twelth).

I just asked a girl who is my friend about her attractive friend I saw on Instragram. We're having a play at school and she might bring her friend if I can convince her.

Also the girl who rejected me at the beginning is very obnoxious trying to get my attention every second always hovering around me talking about her bf and hugging guys in front of me(she did this before rejecting me because I reacted to her once, she does it more now that I completely ignore her) Ive said two words to her last year and none this entire school year.

raithespaceknight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update: other girl I was supposed to meet after a play didn't show up and her friend told me she already has a bf. I can't tell if she's lying or not because I asked a week ago and she resisted my attempts. Now I am blocked on social media by 2 more girls.

>