Girl Types: Shy Excited Girls
Ah, one of my favorites – the Shy Excited Girl. She’s the one who acts demure and conservative, but she’s bursting at the seams with excitement and exuberance underneath (hopefully for you, although quite often just in general about life). I love these kinds of women personally because they have a kind of innocent enthusiasm about life that’s just contagious, and they tend to be very self-improvement oriented, which means that as you continue to grow and change and evolve, they’re the most likely of any woman out there to keep pace.
These girls are different from regular shy, quiet girls, and from wild party girls. They’re not soft on the inside like regular shy, quiet girls are; nor are they operating with reckless abandon on the outside like wild party girls are. Instead, Shy Excited Girls are full of life, energy, and curiosity, but they modulate that on the outside with reserve and practiced calm. They’re the girls who were filled with boyish energy when they were young, but society pushed back against them and they learned to control themselves and appear more “ladylike” on the outside. But in reality, they’re tigresses.
Shy Excited Girls will often seem quiet and reserved, but you can typically tell by their strong eye contact and decisiveness (as well as their tendency to get excited about all manner of things, laugh a lot, and generally be quite free) that they know what they want, and they know what they don’t want, and they’re going to get what they want and have nothing to do with what they don’t want. These women have the most raw, natural confidence of any kind of woman, and refreshingly don’t really care all that much what other people think. They do what they want.
Shy Excited Girls, even the very beautiful ones, tend to be surrounded by all kinds of friends, but always at least decent quality ones. Because they’re always moving forward and can’t be held back, they ruthlessly cut from their lives people who bring them down or take away from them more than they give. Shy Excited Girls typically tend to be more comfortable with quieter men than they are with louder men – quieter men are more likely to be intelligent, successful, and be able to provide value to their lives, in their opinions. These girls are typically more logically driven than other kinds of women.
In some ways, Shy Excited Girls are very similar to Club Queens; they have the same preferences in men, and the same high levels of testosterone, intelligence, and competitiveness. It might be said that Club Queens are really just Shy Excited Girls who’ve taken more of an interest in socializing and take more care to dress themselves up well and manage their public image more.
Attributes of a Shy Excited Girl
Shy Excited Girls have the following attributes:
- Beauty. Shy Excited Girls are not the most fashionable dressers or the most prolific make-up users, nor do they spend a lot of time getting their hair perfect. But what they do have going for them is a kind of youthful energy and vibrancy that shaves years off their actual age. Their eyes are typically held a little wider, and their smiles are a little broader, more excited, and more innocent-looking. Shy Excited Girls tend to have the most youthful looks of any woman.
- High Intelligence. Shy Excited Girls tend to rank right up there with Club Queens in the elite levels of intellect. Shy Excited Girls usually have good professions, or are artists or entrepreneurs. Their dynamism and intellectual curiosity typically propels them to be professionally successful.
- Ambition, Competitiveness, Dominance. Shy Excited Girls tend to be every bit as competitive and dominant as Club Queens, but in different ways. Shy Excited Girls are mostly focused on how they measure up to their peers and equals, in things like career, travel, and how much they’re enjoying their lives. They don’t shy away from challenges; they embrace them head-on.
- Happiness. Shy Excited Girls laugh more than any other kind of girl out there. They tend to be upbeat and optimistic, though not incredulously so. They get angry and fume like anyone else, and while their tempers are short, their periods of anger and frustration tend to be just as short. Quick to anger, quick to appease, you might say. When not frustrated or angry, though, Shy Excited Girls seem to almost be struggling to contain their enthusiasm for life and the people and things they encounter in it.
- Close, Loyal Friends. Screening meticulously for “quality people,” Shy Excited Girls are very good at teasing out who’s going to be good to have in their lives, and who’s going to be bad for them – and they do an equally good job keeping the good people in their lives and the bad people out of them. Shy Excited Girls screen out fake, insincere people, or use them to achieve some end – they have no qualms about using people who are trying to use them. Conversely, they quite often try to be very kind to people who give selflessly of themselves to them. Shy Excited Girls are like mirrors; people get back what they give them.
- Balance of Male and Female Companions. As Shy Excited Girls tend to be some of the most balanced, controlled women out there, they also tend to have balance in their friendships, generally having a roughly equal number of male and female companions.
In a nighttime environment, Shy Excited Girls are often spending time with their groups. They may be doing socializing, but typically only with men who come across lower energy. They are typically dismissive of high energy men, whom they view as fake.
During the daytime, Shy Excited Girls are usually busily occupied in some endeavor – work, class, a personal project of one sort or another. They tend to be the hardest working of any girl type, and get a great deal of satisfaction out of being busy and successful.
Seducing Shy Excited Girls
Shy Excited Girls who are not yet sexually liberated often move quite slowly toward intimacy with a man, restraining their very high testosterone-fueled sex drives out of fear and nervousness (Shy Excited Girls are, in addition to being rather dynamic, often quite jumpy and paranoid as well). A man must gradually show himself to be both charming and solidly reliable enough (if not necessarily safe) for her to open herself up to getting together with him.
Shy Excited Girls who’ve been sexually liberated, on the other hand, will have fast, no-strings-attached relations and, unlike some girl types, feel no shame about that whatsoever; in fact, they quite often take pride in their male conquests. If you’re going for fast intimacy with a Shy Excited Girl, however, it is absolutely imperative that you let her chase you. Chasing after a Shy Excited Girl will lose her every time; she must be the pursuer herself. Chase framing is more important with Shy Excited Girls than it is with just about any kind of woman.
Remember, Shy Excited Girls are testosterone-fueled and relish competition, challenge, and the chase – so give that to them. Position yourself as the pursued and let her pursue you, and you will stand an infinitely greater chance of winding up together with a girl like this than the man who chases after her.
The good news is, if you’re an intellectual guy with ambition in life, Shy Excited Girls will be more excited about those traits than they will raw sexiness. So even if you’re still working on being sexy, if you have those other traits in abundance, you can have success with Shy Excited Girls.
Shy Excited Girls are probably the best choice for a long-term relationship if you value curiosity, inventiveness, passion, dynamism, and a woman with a good career / good earning potential. If you want a girl who will challenge you to do better and a sex life that won’t dry up, Shy Excited Girls are your best bet. Long-term fidelity may be a bit of an issue, as these girls tend to have an insatiable curiosity that stretches to all manner of things, including sexuality, so a less sexually liberated Shy Excited Girl may be worth pursuing in that instance. All in all, this type of girl is a great choice as both a friend and a lover, and will most likely help you improve in a number of areas of your own life, in addition to the value she offers as a companion and paramour.
Get Your FREE eBook on Texting Girls
Sign up for our email insights series and get a copy of our popular ebook "How to Text Girls" FREE. Learn more ...