Fast Seduction Archives

stinsonjr

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everyone,

As you might probably know, fast seduction archives have been down for months now. I thought this would be helpful to anyone interested in those archives. Here's the link to PDF archives of some of the mASF posters.

http://web.archive.org/web/201308171229 ... /archives/

Some posters recommended by Chase:

https://www.girlschase.com/forum/viewto ... f=10&t=232

In this post: A2daMIR

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2750&hilit=zan

Here: Zan Perrion, Lifeguard and again A2daMIR

And some posters he mentioned in HTMGC:

Vin DiCarlo and Bradp

And Drexel talked about this guy Bishop here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4330&p=19582&hilit=bishop#p19582

But I don't think that's his journal. (Drexel - is that the one you're talking about? There are no field reports in his archives, just some posts. I'd be interested in his journal)

Funny thing happened:

I was reading A2daMIR's archive part 3 page 61.

It was about this guy who started to sarge without routines just to see how well he could do the natural game and A2daMIR was helping him. At the end of the post, a guy named Regal was asking the fella to keep doing the experiment as he finds it fascinating. Guess who's that Regal guy is, it's Chase (Well, that's what the internet says, I'm not really sure. Chase?). Young Chase was interested in an experiment about calibrating to natural game from routine based game. I laughed really hard and said to myself "Hey, there's my man striving hard to perfect the natural game."

Godspeed to you all

stinsonjr

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
stinsonjr,

stinsonjr said:
It was about this guy who started to sarge without routines just to see how well he could do the natural game and A2daMIR was helping him. At the end of the post, a guy named Regal was asking the fella to keep doing the experiment as he finds it fascinating. Guess who's that Regal guy is, it's Chase (Well, that's what the internet says, I'm not really sure. Chase?). Young Chase was interested in an experiment about calibrating to natural game from routine based game. I laughed really hard and said to myself "Hey, there's my man striving hard to perfect the natural game."

Yeap, Regal in masf is Chase. Chase recommends that guy himself too, in an old post where i asked about his mentors.

Re: Occasional LR from Ppl You Learn
Postby Chase » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 am

Hey Zac-

The first thing I ever read on PUA was Swinggcat's Real World Seduction back in late 2005. That was pretty influential on a greenhorn me who was still struggling his way through cold approach (without knowing that term for it). I don't know how much of it would be anything new for a guy familiar with the stuff on this site, but in 2005 I was certainly not familiar with most of the stuff that's on this site right now.

There's a list of zipped archives from a number of old posters on mASF here: ASF PDF/Zip Archives, dating from the late '90s to 2008 or so. Zan's archive was something I read and loved in 2006, and his Way of the Natural DVD series really evolved my thinking then. His website is still online at ZanPerrion.com. When last we talked, he was just wrapping up his book on a return from Central America, but so far as I can tell he still has not released it.

My primary mentor from PUA, Sebastian Drake, is no longer involved in the seduction community, and has more or less erased his "paper trail"... his old website (and my first job in PUA), theApproach.com, is mostly blank, and his old post archive was removed from Fast Seduction at his request. He had a wonderful, really mindblowing book on advanced seduction that he'd completed penning and planned to release, but eventually shelved... I've refrained from discussing any of the concepts from it publicly per his request, since he hasn't published it yet, but I wonder now if he ever will. I originally credited him in How to Make Girls Chase for a number of concepts he introduced, but he later asked that his name be removed.

In that zipped archives page, there's a guy named A2daMIR who has some of the most incredible, educational lay reports you will ever read. His style, and some of the details he fleshed out for me over email, was a large part of what I used to put together the concept of chase framing. He was briefly on the original Girls Chase forum, but he's a guy who needs a lot of love, and there weren't many people on there. At some point, I'd really like to invite him to stop by the new boards if it gets busy enough, or see if he'd have any interest in writing for the main site, but we haven't talked in a few years and for all I know he's lost interest in the world of seduction online.

There's another guy in the archives named Lifeguard who used to post some really insightful stuff, and a lot of crazily inspired lay reports. Used to have a site of his own, but long since closed down, I believe.

Most of the rest of my influences were guys I met along the way who weren't associated with PUA but were just really good at meeting girls wherever they were and ending up in bed with them.

Chase

Hope this is useful.

Zac

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's really cool that these archives exist; many of them are very interesting to read.

I think the original masf crew are sort of the like the old school superheroes and we're the future heroes; they pass down the torch to us.

Lol

-Gem

>