Statistics of Normal Guy/PUA/Master PUA! (i need the last one?)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I want to note that Statistics is one of the reason why you should MOVE FAST. Given an example of a normal guy who get girls by living. I mean "Living" here, it is no cold approaches.

Given an example of a Normal Guy who knows nothing about women, maybe a little, general vague advices from men and women, doesn't do cold approach and probably meet in schools, interest groups, work and events.

He meets 250 women. Let's make this in small numbers. 100 will probably friendzoned him. 100 will probably result in flakes numbers. The remaining 50 varies, 30 women will put him in the boyfriend role, another 20 will probably be result in

5 lays
5 makeouts
5 fellatios/blowjobs
5 fail escalations.

I actually note on this guy called Paul Janka, His success rate is 32 lays out of 65 women, from probably 10000 numbers. (around there). SO i was thinking, I should probably move (fucking) fast, and you should probably move fast too!

2% Success rate for a guy with no game whatsoever, Just a normal guy.
5% Success rate for a guy with some game, A "not so good" PUA.
8% to 10% Success rate for a natural i would presume. (my rough speculation)

and if you were to ever reach the level of Chase or maybe not so high levels, because i gauge Chase and all the best PUA in the business have a base success of 20% Success rate.

My thoughts after finding Paul Janka? It's a numbers game afterall, even if you not in it! Might as well just humiliate yourself with rejections until it becomes a common denominator. Because even you as a normal guy, if you put in an effort alittle, you probably get the girl you want, At least it is not so bad as the statistics! if you get the girl you want.

Zac

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It can vary. And night time is a bit different than day time.

At night you could socialize with 20 different girls. And then toward the end you push on the one you want. Does talking to 20 different girls in the process of socializing decrease your stats or batting average? I guess it does. But a lower % there is probably just indicating that the guy is more social, and actually probably getting MORE success than the guy who just "sniper" approaches his favorite girl and strikes out.

In addition, you might have a style of game that gets a lot of strike outs, but works particularly well on a specific niche of girls.

Like let's say you just enjoy going in really hard, telling the girl how beautiful she is, and how you want to impregnate her. This could make you strike out more often, but then you'll get a few girls that really dig it. And you just use that style of game because it's fun for you, and you just like going direct.

So does that make you worse?

Stats like the ones you're proposing can thus often be misleading in many cases!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Jesse,

Before i write more, I catch one of your few articles. It's cool. :)

My objective is that i am concern that if i am not conscious and i just keep on hitting without learning something, i will have lower statistics. You are right, the guy is more sociable, he's going around and hitting all the places, the women. He's hitting it hard. I calculate the among of girls i meet before knowing all this, and i lost count. It's terrible.

I think for me here is that i don't want to achieve low success rate without knowing what i am doing. For night time, like you mention, it varies, and day game at times, can be bad when there are no girls around, and it happens that the girls there are not so beautiful but then you decided to keep hitting to get success and you get rejected instead.

Hope i didn't mislead anybody. I note here that a normal guy and the PUA who likes going hard at night, and his stats would be around the same as his. So i was thinking, if the normal guy realize this and just works himself abit, if he's lazy or he's not a PUA, this is not his thing, yada yada (as an example), he probably get the girl he wants. IT isn't so bad afterall. :) Everyone also has different game as you mentioned, so i can't argue against that.

Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I don't know Zac, stats bother me a bit with human relations because of the amount of variables that come in to play. Everybody has a different style of game, and different approaches. I am personally a sniper, so, my success rate is higher than most but that doesn't mean I necessarily know as much, while a scatter shot type of artist may have a lower success rate but know more than myself.

Thus, I have a kind of leery opinion on it being a "numbers" game unless of course you mean phone numbers ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zphix,

Zphix said:
Thus, I have a kind of leery opinion on it being a "numbers" game unless of course you mean phone numbers ;)

Yes, i also mean phone numbers from all the approaches you do. Sometimes you can get many phone numbers, it just doesn't go anywhere. Thus i find that it really is to me, a numbers game. I need to improve Game but at the same time, i realize my results can scatter.

Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Id categorize the two types of styles then, between snipers and mass approachers then.

Then, results should also be ground down a little more. As far as numbers it should be the number if women you're interested in that leads anywhere with the number. Sometimes I'll approach a girl just to practice not for any future action.

>