Hector Book and GC program release date?

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hector and Chase,

When are the Programs coming out haha? I'm waiting to buy Hector's Book and I'm getting ready to grab the next GC program.

Is there a time-frame for when these programs are going to be released. I'd like to have my wallet ready for the day.

Ill-Just-Wait-here.jpg

Marcellus

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah, sorry about this. Let me address One Date. I wanted to get a little more done before putting out a guided tour/preview of the new course. Was supposed to be about two weeks ago, actually. But have had a bunch of monkey wrenches thrown at me over the past three weeks that blew that schedule off course.

So here's a quick PREVIEW of a preview. We've got:

• All the videos (the full 60 hours or however long this thing is) 100% edited, formatted, compressed, and on the site
  • All the bonus books, plus the books for One Date + Modules 1 & 2 done
  • Most of the membership site tech done
  • Most of the sales / promo videos done
  • A full 898 scientific references included so far in the course (we'll likely hit 1,000 by the time I've finished the second pass on all books)

Here's a sneak peek of what it looks like inside One Date:

one-date-setup-preview.jpg

And here's a preview of the One Date forum we have set up for product owners, where you'll be able to post homework and ask questions about the new date formula and other new pieces One Date introduces:

one-date-forum-layout.jpg

(some of the icons aren't done yet. But they will be by launch)

These are already set up and running on GirlsChase.com. What we still have to complete:

• Up to Module 5 book before I start doing the serious marketing / real previews
  • Descriptions / bullets for all the videos (I can just pull these from the script questions, should be easy)
  • Set up our order pages and decide which shopping cart solution we'll use. It's narrowed down to two choices
  • Set up new payment gateways to use with the new course ordering system
  • Edit and animate the sales video (this should be quick; it's already recorded, and we have a good animator who's really fast)
  • One month of marketing to build the launch list before we roll this out officially (can do this at the same time as some of the other stuff)

I really want us to be done all books through the final one (Module 10) before the launch. Because once it's done, I don't want to work on it anymore. And after the launch we have to go back and re-shoot two missing lessons from Module 5 + some upsells and additional bonus material; I don't want the monkey on my back of "also finish the remaining books." So a lot of the launch now is contingent on "how fast can Chase complete his edits on Books 3-10."

Anyway, I'm hustling, trying to get these books done so we can finish up the rest. Once we're done through Book Module 5, I expect everything else to move fast, unless we have a snag getting the cart software setup and integrated with the membership software (I don't *think* we will though... but who knows yet).

By the way, after we're done with the Alumni Forum for product owners, we're going to overhaul the public GC Boards too. We'll be using a much better forum software than the one we use now. We may use the same theme you see in the screenshot above, or maybe we'll use a different one. But it will have different icons, at the very least. I want to improve the usability of the Boards and give them a friendlier look and feel that integrates with the theme of the main site.

Also, with regards to Hector's book, King of College - plan is to release at the same time as One Date. First as an upsell to One Date. Then probably we'll make it separately available not long after that.

So that's where we're at.

It's coming.

It's getting close.

Development hell is almost over.

Still a little ways left to go, though.

I hope it is worth the wait. I think it is.

Chase

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase,

How much?

Also,

By the way, after we're done with the Alumni Forum for product owners, we're going to overhaul the public GC Boards too. We'll be using a much better forum software than the one we use now. We may use the same theme you see in the screenshot above, or maybe we'll use a different one. But it will have different icons, at the very least. I want to improve the usability of the Boards and give them a friendlier look and feel that integrates with the theme of the main site.

Speaking for myself here. One thing I enjoy about the way the current forums look is that it feels homely. Mainly because the colors and designs are not jumping out at you trying to catch your attention. It makes it feel more genuine and real.

P.S: Will this product cover everything in seduction from A to Z ?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Cacc-

Cacc said:
Chase,

How much?

$67 for One Date + Module 1 of The Dating Artisan. That's the loss leader! The remaining 9 modules bill at $99.99 / month.

So if you get the entire thing it'll be $967. But spread out across 10 months.

Cacc said:
Also,

Speaking for myself here. One thing I enjoy about the way the current forums look is that it feels homely. Mainly because the colors and designs are not jumping out at you trying to catch your attention. It makes it feel more genuine and real.

Noted.

I think one thing we may do is have a few alternate themes, akin to what we have now (the second theme you can switch to in the user control panel).

If that's the case we may do one very "clean" theme, like what's on the alumni forum. And then another, darker/woodier theme, more reminiscent of what we have now. So guys who like the current style can keep that, or guys who like warmer colors can switch to it.

Cacc said:
P.S: Will this product cover everything in seduction from A to Z ?

Oh yeah. Made to be timeless. Just about everything I've talked about and plenty I haven't.

But still organized in a navigable, digestible, not-overwhelming way.

But yeah, it's comprehensive and complete.

Chase

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
Oh yeah. Made to be timeless. Just about everything I've talked about and plenty I haven't.

I know you've covered this before but will the older products still be available?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Inbocca-

They will be for a few months (3 or 4 maybe) after we launch One Date. Mainly because we'll take One Date back offline again for a little while post-launch, just to make sure everything's working right and people are satisfied with the product (I think they will be). In the meantime, we'll leave the older products up a bit longer.

Once we've finished beta testing the course, we'll roll it out full retail, and retire Mastery and Spellbinding.

Chase

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase,

What will be the difference between the videos and the modules in terms of information? Do they work together?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Cacc-

Cacc said:
Chase,

What will be the difference between the videos and the modules in terms of information? Do they work together?

Yes, they all integrate; we spent months outlining and organizing the product before we started building it to make sure of this. One Date introduces a new hookup/dating formula, and The Dating Artisan takes you through the entire dating and seduction process, expanding on One Date as it goes.

Each module functions as a distinct piece of the process. One Date is the overview of everything + the new dating/sex formula. Module 1 goes deeper into the formula and shows you how to use it to make women chase you. Module 2 goes way deep into conversation; Module 3 is approaching and asking out; 4 is dates; 5 is follow up (calls, texts, emails, flakes); etc. All the way up to 9 and 10, which are the advanced stuff: going on runs and hooking up with lots of girls in 9, and sticking points and plateaus, moral quandaries and the mindsets of good seducers, what to do after you've reached your peak in 10.

We organized it to take the most immediate stuff and place that upfront to let guys be able to go out and use it immediately, and then make each module add in pieces that will give a guy more legs up as he progresses along to that point in his journey.

It's as integrated as I could make it; we laid it out from the get-go to be that way. We wanted it to be as good and absorbing as possible, and integration was a big part of it; makes guys want more to stick around to the end.

Chase

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cool, sounds like you put a lot of effort in this Chase, and all the while cranking up one article a day.

So One Date is the Summary of it all + you get one of the advanced module. How would you compare One Date to the ebook "How to make girls Chase"?
Then who wants to dig deeper can progress into the next modules.

Two quick question: is One Date and are the modules downloadable to be consumed locally? And are the modules accessible all at once or must one wait one month for the release of each module?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Try testing out full payment of $967 and also USD$67 for 24 months. To me, I feel that USD 99.99 per month isn't enticing because of conversion rate if you are overseas.

Thus do EXPERIMENT ;)

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey, sorry for the delayed response here guys. I missed the last posts here.

@Lux-

We cover just about everything in HTMGC in the full One Date / TDA course. I didn't actually go completely through HTMGC for this so there are probably a few odds and ends in there not covered in this. But I skimmed the TOC and a few sections to make sure we left out nothing crucial.

Arrangement is slightly different. Like, we give a deep overview of fundamentals and a bunch of very useful tips to get guys started in Lesson 1 of One Date. And we have a bonus video on voice which is available right away (which I think is great... it's really hard to find good voice training info online. So we wanted to make sure guys had that). Then we circle back to fundamentals, dominance, and frame and go a lot deeper in TDA Module 8. So structurally, it's rather different from HTMGC. And then of course information-wise, content-wise One Date / TDA blows anything else out of the water (like, anything else in dating, anywhere... not just HTMGC). We also do a lot more with demonstration, which is one of the limitations of prior GC products (not much in the way of demos).

Downloadable: the books open up in a separate tab, which makes them quite easy to save (you just Ctrl/Cmd + S). The videos open up in the browser. Which you can still download with a browser plugin. We haven't added any "click and download" functionality at this point though.

Accessibility: at purchase the buyer receives the One Date System + The Dating Artisan Module 1 + a bunch of bonus books & videos. After that, you get a module a month for 9 months, and an additional board on the alumni forum opens up each month as well. I know some guys don't like that and would prefer to get it all at once but the amount of content is quite huge (~50 hours of video + ~2200 pages of book content). Most guys would abandon it from overwhelm if we did it that way. So we want to meter it out. That way the guy can get excited, he's got 4 new hours of content + another 200 page book, and now he can go through his content for the month. You get ~10 hours of video and plenty of book content right at purchase, plus I expect we should have a fairly active forum for it [especially with the new tech we introduce], so it ought to keep you busy for a while after you buy.

@ Zac-

We do plan to experiment with it!

We won't do that until after the launch. We'll do the launch, pull the product out of normal retail, but also be running limited tests to cold traffic and experimenting before we bring it back to regular availability again.

My suspicion is an upfront $900 price tag will be too much for most guys, and dumping all the content on them at first is going to overwhelm them and lead to higher product abandonment rates, higher refund rates, and lower customer satisfaction. But this will be one of the things we'll test at some point for sure.

The biggest challenge with stretching sales out over too long a period is card failure rates. That's a major problem we see with GC article subscriptions - the biggest retention problem is not guys cancelling their accounts, but guys' card expiring, getting cancelled, getting reissued, or guys getting fired from their jobs or whatever happens and now their debit account is empty if they pay by debit. We get a looot of card failures, and the longer someone's subscription goes, the more likely his card is to fail at some point. It's also technically a pain in the butt to break up the content release schedule (if it's over 24 months, for instance, we need to give guys 1.5 videos a month instead of 4 videos a month... the product is not really designed for a 24-month release schedule). There is also the consideration that guys do not like too-long subscriptions. Tell a guy a subscription is only for 4 months, or 6 months, or 9 months, and it's more digestible than a longer subscription psychologically (we initially thought about making One Date / TDA a 15-month program rather than 10-month program, but decided against it for a bunch of regions. Always a possibility we could extend the course with add-on modules at some point in the future though. A little TDA DLC).

Nevertheless, we plan to test out all the options - in business, as in seduction, every assumption merits testing!

UPDATE

Here's a quick update: books are almost all done (at last). I'm on the last book now, should be done today or tomorrow. Videos are all done and installed. I then need to go through, write the on-page descriptions for each of the videos, and we are then 100% done with product content. Forum icons are all done, and I just need to pick a cart/CRM software for the new site. We have it down to two finalists... I'm pretty sure I know which one we'll pick. Next week, most likely, we'll install that, and as soon as it's integrated and payments are going through successfully, we'll announce the launch date and start the countdown timer.

(I know a lot of companies announce launch dates far in advance. And then just push them back if things get delayed. But I'm still managing too much of the process myself + running the day-to-day on GC, and doing things that way burned me out for half a year when we rushed Colt's Tinder launch. So I'm going at a pace I can handle that won't burn me out this time, because once the product's out we're still going to have a lot more stuff to do. Two lessons we need to rerecord, upsells we need to build, and we're also looking at doing a conference sometime next year... possibly in Las Vegas but I hate Las Vegas, so preferably somewhere else [Miami?]. Anyway, don't quote me on it, but we're looking at November 14-17 or 18 as the launch and availability dates)

Chase

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:
(I know a lot of companies announce launch dates far in advance. And then just push them back if things get delayed. But I'm still managing too much of the process myself + running the day-to-day on GC, and doing things that way burned me out for half a year when we rushed Colt's Tinder launch. So I'm going at a pace I can handle that won't burn me out this time, because once the product's out we're still going to have a lot more stuff to do. Two lessons we need to rerecord, upsells we need to build, and we're also looking at doing a conference sometime next year... possibly in Las Vegas but I hate Las Vegas, so preferably somewhere else [Miami?]. Anyway, don't quote me on it, but we're looking at November 14-17 or 18 as the launch and availability dates)

Chase

Have you considered something like 21 Conventions? If you do a speaking engagement there, there might be the possibility to work something out with your product and not only get more sales but get more readers as well! With your level of insight I don't believe you'd have much trouble at all getting on and there's a lot you could talk about that nobody else really seems to on there from what I've seen

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Regal Tiger said:
Have you considered something like 21 Conventions?

LOL

Good idea RT (I had the same idea myself once) but I get the gist that GC would be better off hosting their own conference... you know more brand equity/recognition that way ;)

Chase said:
we're also looking at doing a conference sometime next year... possibly in Las Vegas but I hate Las Vegas, so preferably somewhere else [Miami?]

That would be really cool. Do you think you'd open the conference up to only those who buy the product or any fan of GirlsChase in general?

Chase said:
Here's a quick update: books are almost all done (at last). I'm on the last book now, should be done today or tomorrow. Videos are all done and installed. I then need to go through, write the on-page descriptions for each of the videos, and we are then 100% done with product content. Forum icons are all done, and I just need to pick a cart/CRM software for the new site. We have it down to two finalists... I'm pretty sure I know which one we'll pick. Next week, most likely, we'll install that, and as soon as it's integrated and payments are going through successfully, we'll announce the launch date and start the countdown timer.

Cool to hear the progress making on the product, don't think I'm a good fit for it at this point of my life journey (perhaps down the road though once I get some more pressing life areas handled). Nonetheless I'm incredibly fascinated by how much you've invested to create your flagship product and not be afforded the 100% certainty of success of the product and launch itself. Pretty badass and ballsy. As a student of entrepreneurship and business I'm finding it most interesting to keep tabs on the progress of this endeavor.

Looking forward to the launch. I bet it will be a big hit.

-Rob

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Done the books! Total research count: 1092 references, across around 2500 book pages and 50+ hours of video. The real chore was incorporating data from all those studies without making the thing boring, complicated, or long-winded.

This week, we finish tech and a few more odds and ends, and next week we start marketing. Probably will be able to hit the November 15-ish launch date I want to target now.

--

@ Regal-

Regal Tiger said:
Have you considered something like 21 Conventions? If you do a speaking engagement there, there might be the possibility to work something out with your product and not only get more sales but get more readers as well! With your level of insight I don't believe you'd have much trouble at all getting on and there's a lot you could talk about that nobody else really seems to on there from what I've seen

Good suggestion, however I think they're focused another direction these days. Used to do more dating; as I understand they're after a different crowd now. Also the economics of speaking at someone else's function aren't terribly good in general... you figure 500 attendees, 3% buy your product, puts you at 15 sales, which is probably cool if you're a new business without a platform though is not very much once you're more established. Ends up being something you might do for fun if it's a good fit, but otherwise not terribly good for business.

I'd also just generally prefer more control over venue, arrangements, and the like... if I'm going to have to get on stage and give talks, might as well be at my own thing ;)

@ Rob-

Mr.Rob said:
That would be really cool. Do you think you'd open the conference up to only those who buy the product or any fan of GirlsChase in general?

We'll market to One Date owners first, but then will open up to the general GC audience after that, assuming we don't sell out. We can bump up to bigger venues, within reason, if we fill a lot of seats, but we will want to cap it, since any in-field portion we do we'll need an instructor for every 3 students or so and there are only so many instructors we can bring to the conference.

Mr.Rob said:
Nonetheless I'm incredibly fascinated by how much you've invested to create your flagship product and not be afforded the 100% certainty of success of the product and launch itself. Pretty badass and ballsy. As a student of entrepreneurship and business I'm finding it most interesting to keep tabs on the progress of this endeavor.

Would've been a bad idea if I was new to business. But at this point I know how this'll go... the launch itself is really just icing on a cake. The real value of the product will be our ability to reorient the business around it. The product itself and the marketing angle are both testing very well with everyone we've had as reviewers so far... so it's looking like it ought to be everything I intended for it to be for Girls Chase. I had a lot of lessons that went into this from prior products; a lot of extra edges to incorporate and mistakes to not make this time around.

Chase

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wow, does it sound like we're going to actually see Chase "in-field" in the product? Now that would be something :D

Have you thought about giving the option to download or access all at once? Not as the default option, but a button hidden somewhere, or maybe the possibility at a premium price -albeit the fee for instant access would probably sound a bit predatory and unnecessary-.

I don't know what it is and maybe I'm one of the few like this but the dripping format never really attracted me or made me confident -Neil Patel does it for a marketing product and a some of the review I was reading had people frustrated that they could not skip straight to the part they were most interested in-.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Chase said:
We'll market to One Date owners first, but then will open up to the general GC audience after that, assuming we don't sell out.

Right on. Sounds like an interesting conference format with the infield element.

Chase said:
Would've been a bad idea if I was new to business.

Interesting.

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase,

My biggest concern is guys are going to find success with your stuff in a month or two and then not be in for paying another several hundred dollars over multiple months for a product they no longer need. Your material is very good, and I dont believe for a second that its going to take the average guy 10 months to see results if he follows the system.

I tend to binge on GC when I'm single until I end up in a committed relationship, at which point I forget all about the site for months/years. I can't imagine I'm the only guy who falls into that behavior pattern.

Right now I'm playing the field and having a great time, but I'm already viewing one of the girls I'm with as a potential long term prospect. If I were a betting man, I'd be putting money on being Facebook official with someone by the end of the year.

How would a product like this make sense for a guy like me? Or, for a guy who ISNT having succuess before buying, but has it rapidly once he learns the material, what motivation does he have to keep shelling out money once he shacks up with a girl 3 months into the system and isn't approaching anymore?

I agree with your points about the up front cost being too much if it were lump sum, and guys being scared off by the info dump. I think the subcription model may be the lesser of two evils. But it does raise some unique questions for me from a business perspective.

I know you would never make a major business decision like this without extensive research and analysis. Are there comparable products on the market that are structured this way (defined period high priced subscription, as opposed to low price open ended model)?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:
@ Regal-

Good suggestion, however I think they're focused another direction these days. Used to do more dating; as I understand they're after a different crowd now. Also the economics of speaking at someone else's function aren't terribly good in general... you figure 500 attendees, 3% buy your product, puts you at 15 sales, which is probably cool if you're a new business without a platform though is not very much once you're more established. Ends up being something you might do for fun if it's a good fit, but otherwise not terribly good for business.

I'd also just generally prefer more control over venue, arrangements, and the like... if I'm going to have to get on stage and give talks, might as well be at my own thing ;)

Chase

If you can do your own thing then ya, that'd be a ton better. And you could be right about them... going over notes from videos I've watched it seems like Socrates is the only guy I tend to watch with them anymore.

With your experience I'm confident that you'll do great though! Looking forward to hearing the good news!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
lostnumber said:
Chase,

My biggest concern is guys are going to find success with your stuff in a month or two and then not be in for paying another several hundred dollars over multiple months for a product they no longer need. Your material is very good, and I dont believe for a second that its going to take the average guy 10 months to see results if he follows the system.

I tend to binge on GC when I'm single until I end up in a committed relationship, at which point I forget all about the site for months/years. I can't imagine I'm the only guy who falls into that behavior pattern.

Right now I'm playing the field and having a great time, but I'm already viewing one of the girls I'm with as a potential long term prospect. If I were a betting man, I'd be putting money on being Facebook official with someone by the end of the year.

How would a product like this make sense for a guy like me? Or, for a guy who ISNT having succuess before buying, but has it rapidly once he learns the material, what motivation does he have to keep shelling out money once he shacks up with a girl 3 months into the system and isn't approaching anymore?

I agree with your points about the up front cost being too much if it were lump sum, and guys being scared off by the info dump. I think the subcription model may be the lesser of two evils. But it does raise some unique questions for me from a business perspective.

I know you would never make a major business decision like this without extensive research and analysis. Are there comparable products on the market that are structured this way (defined period high priced subscription, as opposed to low price open ended model)?

I think that with the volume of views that GirlsChase gets a month that surely there's a thousand true fans in there that will go through the entire product just to support GC, which will be a healthy chunk of money which Chase can then reuse for GC.

The only concern that I have is that by setting up the release date in November, it could be too close to Xmas and Black Friday... That's something that could hurt the release dates projected numbers. I would also wonder if setting it up for January wouldn't be a little bit better just to hit the new years resolution crowds as well as the post-Xmas-money-need-to-spend-it crowd. Sure, I'm assuming that a lot of them would bail mid-way through. But there's still the thousand true fans that are probably the ideal customer that Chase has in mind for the majority of his sales.

In addition, I'm assuming that a lot of those that bail mid-way through will come back and buy more of it later. Just like you come back after a while and I'm sure a ton of other people come back after a while. And since they've already made an impulse purchase and gone through part of it wouldn't that make them more likely to buy more of the product down the road? "Well, I saw results and got that amazing girlfriend after just two months, what would two more months do for me? I bet I'd get a virgin girlfriend and turn her into a pornstar!" I exaggerate a little bit, but is that something close to what someone would think? I believe so.

But being so close to Christmas and Black Friday is the only thing that makes me wonder about what could happen in the short term. Also, thoughts on going after some additional sales (especially with the loss leader Dating Artisan) for the January and post Christmas money crowds?

The same could also apply to Hector's book. You could also do a little bit of tweaking to the messaging as well, something like "Didn't get that amazing girlfriend you wanted in your first semester of college? Get this book and come back in the second semester a god damned legend". Something like that, and/or tweak it again to people leaving high school going into college for the first time in August "College can be scary, get this book and become a god damned legend. Legends don't worry about how college will turn out because they know they'll have people eating out of the palm of their hands before they even get there. Be the legend"

I just believe that being in the middle of the semester, and the latter part of the semester would hurt the college book because people are probably sick of reading and studying for school by that point. They're probably not as concerned about women and having fun and all of that as they would be at the beginning of a semester/year. Then the same applies to people just not having the money, or fearing that they wouldn't have the money when it came time to drop some dough on Christmas holiday presents and all of that. Lastly, with waiting until January you can bring it along into the New Years Resolutions Crowds.

Another guy that I have read from (I don't like a lot of his new stuff but his old stuff is pretty great in my opinion) was Blackdragon. He's primarily a business/online game guy that talks about how January to May is the best time for anything; business, women, everything! http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/01/ ... s-go-time/

Also, @lostnumber in particular, you may find some BD's earlier stuff for online game interesting. Again, don't like his latter stuff, but I do like some of his older stuff.

Thoughts?

>