Mayonnaise Challenge This Friday!

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

During my stream today I was offered $100 to eat a 20oz bottle of mayonnaise on stream. I accepted the challenge and will be doing it on stream (if the guy comes through with the $50 donation up front at the time we agreed upon). It would help me get through it to have a bunch of people watching and asking questions that I'll try to answer. I kinda dig mayo, so it might go smooth...or I might puke my brains out. I don't think there's any serious health risks to doing this, so I'll do my best and people always like watching other people suffer, so there's that, too.

12pm EST this Friday on my stream - https://www.twitch.tv/slaylikecasanova

Hector

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yo I'm tuned in. You guys gotta peep this shit!

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Franco said:
So you didn't eat the mayo, right? :p

Asking for the donation up front was a good call.

Lol. Hector had the mayo in a ketchup bottle he was going to squirt into his mouth.

But yeah dude never paid up, tried to get Hector to take his shirt off, and then at the last minute typed that he couldn't afford the $100. Weak sauce.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
tried to get Hector to take his shirt off

...I know that's actually against Twitch rules now, too. So he could have recorded it and reported it to Twitch and gotten Hekky's stream taken down.

As a dude, you used to be able to stream shirtless. But I think too many "nudity" incidents occurred on stream and people whined so now us males have to keep our shirts on.

Lame. :p

- Franco

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hmm, he actually told me the "no shirtless" rule was old and it was allowed now. But, that could have been why he did all of this. To troll me and then get me to get banned.

Truly a fucking faggot. Love the sociopaths out there. They fuel my desire to dominate them.

Hector

>