Soerm Chronicle. Before we were born, we already CLAIM success

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I was responding to Drck about my post when i suddenly recognize how we as humans pretend or unaware of things, while claim credit for it.

This is unfortunately the loopholes of naturals vs PUA but also everywhere. When you ask a self help guru, he will say all the general stuff, the mindset but not everyone can explain the tangible. As example. You see, Everyone can say that society is entitled and have entitlement mentality but when you look at it, it is really not so much that. In one way, We put people in fuck up positions and we pretend we are "Jesus Christ". It is the same when we fertilize the egg in the womb and pretend that other sperm did not play a part in it.

The first sperm dies but sure as hell we take credit that we are born. ME ME ME.

I guess we humans all are delusional human beings who often can't recognize oneself because no one teaches us so+causality+lack of awareness partly due to point 1, and claim credit for success, and pretend that others do not exist, when and while we put them there.

Zac

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Even more ironic is that the fetus is a developed form of the embryo, is which a fertilized egg. We're not actually the "fastest swimmer" at all, but merely a result of its efforts.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Inbocca,

Inbocca said:
Even more ironic is that the fetus is a developed form of the embryo, is which a fertilized egg. We're not actually the "fastest swimmer" at all, but merely a result of its efforts.

We, humans, are that worse and more slimy than 'office politics'. HAHA :)

Zac

>