Athletes Rape Women

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i was in ASEAN SEA GAMES. Here's facts. I don't care whether ppl read your article. No insult to you but the article. It might be a sensationalism.

Athletes need "boost". Athlete girls look at me like a fucking piece of meat. So should i sue them for stare rape? -.-

There's a lot going on and trust me, i have work on the ground and i see athletes around me except when they are in their hotels.

Zac

Niraj

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for replying and enlightening on the topic.
I also felt after reading the article that it is nothing but sensationalism directed against athletes.
The good traits of the athletes were manipulated to depict how they utilise it to spread vile in society.
I guess athletes are too busy to even spread venom around like this even if they have so many good traits.
They may be too self-conscious to let even such things affect them in the future.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Niraj,

Don't believe such reports unless you go thorough. But the athletes testosterone is quite something else, when you see more than 5 women athletes look at you as you working, you wonder if you can handle even one of them.

:)

Zac

>