Do you like kissing with tongue?

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So, this is a weird topic, but I actually like kisses better without tongue.

Do you think I'm doing it wrong? I've never had a girl complain haha.

But, almost every girl that I've kissed with tongue (and usually she is the one forcing it) is almost always too wet. I just don't like it.

Am I a weirdo here?

I just like feeling soft, dry lips better against my own, maybe with a bit of makeup or chapstick or whatever. I like feeling her lips with my lips. Else, all I feel is just saliva, and I just don't get much pleasure from it.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
https://www.girlschase.com/content/are-you-dirty-man-well-you-should-be

;)

PinotNoir said:
But, almost every girl that I've kissed with tongue (and usually she is the one forcing it) is almost always too wet. I just don't like it.

Am I a weirdo here?
Haha who knows?

I personally love that feeling aforementioned, and I get really turned on having some girl attack me aggressively try and force her tongue down my throat and then I do the same to her.

Want a gross picture of kissing? If you think about it when your kissing you have just made a decision to exchange saliva, DNA, and small (possibly old) particles of food with someone that may or may not have brushed their teeth in the past 12-24 hours.

Fuck yeah it's gross/dirty... yet I think that's one reason women like it so much. Having a good nasty make out perhaps implies you'll give them a good nasty romp in the sheets later.

At least that's my speculation.

-Rob

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh, no, I didn't mean to imply that I don't like swapping spit because it's dirty. I don't have any problem with that. I worry more about cold sores (herpes) which can be from kissing with or without tongue, sharing cups/towels, etc. But even then, I don't worry about it (I just look at her lips/mouth, and if I don't see anything, just go in and kiss).

I don't have any problems with swapping spit/food/etc. from a girl. Not a problem at all! I don't mind if she spits on my cock too and strokes it with that!

I just get more pleasure from kisses without tongue. With all of the tongue, I feel like I'm kissing water.

I'll of course continue doing it because certain women love it, and it's more carnal and passionate.

But, if I have a choice, I prefer no tongue, and in fact, you can still be very passionate/aggressive without tongue.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only guy that feels this way haha.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hmm I got your deal you just really don't enjoy the "tongue dance" aspect of things.

Honestly before my first kiss I had no idea you were supposed to use your tongue. Then my first girlfriend shoved her tongue down my throat and I was like "WTF bitch!"... loved it ever since.

I mostly put the exchange of gross things picture up just because I think it's funny perspective of kissing. Lol.

Hmmm... Yeah who else doesn't like kissing with thy tongue I'm curious now?!

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

I'm same as you Pinotnoir, not super into tongue kissing either... I'm not staunchly against it (will do it) just not particularly into it.

My guess would be it comes down to personal preference for different dudes?

I'm also not really into holding hands, even when I really like a girl (again I'll do it, but I'm not into it and not something that I get the strong urge to do)... That's something I never asked but have wondered about; am I just a weirdo? Probably other guys like that out there too right? Lol

EDIT: I thought about it a bit , I realize i will take a girl by the hand when leading her (at times) but this will be before sex.

After first time together, if we do see each other more I don't like to hold hands in the same way that other couples do (I think it comes from a me wanting to be free and wanting her to be free subconsciously; something like that ha).

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I actually like holding hands haha, but it's cool to see that someone feels (at least partially) the same way about kissing!

I do know a girl that doesn't like to hold hands (ex-girlfriend of mine actually). I always thought it was kind of weird because she is a girl, but that's just me stereotyping. I've never directly asked my guy friends about holding hands, but I know some of them have similar quirks about cuddling or massaging feet.

When I was younger (pre-teen or early teens), I actually thought massaging feet was gross. Then as I grew older and started running, I really liked my feet massaged and then also started enjoying massaging my girlfriends' feet, especially because I figured out just the right way to make their eyes roll back. I guess that's the only thing that keeps me doing kisses with tongue is when it makes a women really swoon for it. But, it still doesn't feel that great to me! Oh well....

>