Bought tickets but my gf doesn’t want to go

lorenz26

Rookie
Rookie
I bought tickets to one of my favorite bands. They are a local metal band which I had the opportunity to buy a pair of the few tickets left. Luckily for me, my online girlfriend is coming over to visit me over the holidays since I went over to see her during a foreign dating event back last time. But when i asked her to accompany me, she refused because she’s not a fan of the genre. Even if she goes with me for the sake of spending time with me, she told me that she’s afraid of the venue and everything that revolves “metal.” What should I do? Should I keep convincing her or just invite someone else? It would be a shame to lose these tickets, but I don’t want to push her.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Even is she goes she's not really gonna have a good time and you don't want that. Just invite a different person.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yep take a buddy and wingman for him.

Tell gf it's a guy's night out and to be "ready to rock" when you get home. Build her anticipation. Maybe have her meet you after the show and seduce the shit out of her.

Then when you get back give the the night of her life so she gets the benefit of you getting out and headbanging. Then she will be much more accepting of you doing those sort of things on your own...

>