Her posting pictures online

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello boys,

So I am with a girl for 2 months now.

She was very camera shy and never took pictures and all that. I am the same, so we encouraged each other to overcome that shyness by sending pictures to each other.

She sends me pictures all the time, nothing too fancy but things she wouldnt normally show to other people. (like her lying in bed with a flirty face and a bit of cleavage)

"Only for you" kind of pics, but nothing NSFW.

Then, a few weeks later she posts some of them on her Instagram account.

I took a screenshot of my insta feed with her pic on it and send it to her saying "only for me huh?"

She responded "oh come on you know i love you so much", which I ignored and then a bit later she started sending me some funny memes.

I personally think she is trying to rival her girl friends more than anything, which always post stuff like that and she was always shy to do it. Also to feel good about other men wanting her and finding her attractive.

I am not really concerned about other men, since she is extremely glad she has met me and frankly she doesnt think (neither do I) that she can do better than me.

She has been showing crazy amounts of investment and interest since day one.

What bugs me about it is that those pictures were for me, and I helped her feel better about the way she looks (she is stunning, but she never knew...those shy and excited girls) and now she is posting them for the world to see...

and also I feel that if she is not sure for herself and needs validation, where that might eventually lead to? Plus, I dont like having people who need validation around me, I prefer strong, grounded characters.

Thoughts? Advice?Ideas?

Edit : I have ignored all her memes and funny pics, how should I go on about it?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You are not the only way she can get attention. She is exploring other avenues. So you should make sure your attention is the attention she craves.

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
You are not the only way she can get attention. She is exploring other avenues. So you should make sure your attention is the attention she craves.

how would you advise me to do that when it comes to the nitty gritty of things?

for example now i have been ignoring her messages for a few hours...

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Cap,

You won't be able to prevent her from posting online pictures if she wants to. Giving her a drama, or lecturing her on dos and donts, won't work. The best is to remain relax, continue to see her, fuck her good regularly, and otherwise be her sunshine. Avoid the usual loopholes of being needy, chasey etc... which are counterproductive even in the context of a relationship. Remember that she constantly needs to be sure that you are still this strong, sexy male she fell for initially.

Cheers,
Seppuku

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:
Hey Cap,

You won't be able to prevent her from posting online pictures if she wants to. Giving her a drama, or lecturing her on dos and donts, won't work. The best is to remain relax, continue to see her, fuck her good regularly, and otherwise be her sunshine. Avoid the usual loopholes of being needy, chasey etc... which are counterproductive even in the context of a relationship. Remember that she constantly needs to be sure that you are still this strong, sexy male she fell for initially.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Cheers Seppuku,

though we are in a long distance relationship (seeing each other every month) right now...does anything change in that case?

>