What It Looks Like When a Girl Is Falling For You (Texts)

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hahahaha this is so true. I've done this with a few girls I've slayed and it's always fun. Actually recently I had a girl snapchatting me that I was fuck buddy's with (thirsty bitch, we hadn't fucked in over month and she hit me up out of no where.) and I was just instantly saying fun shit like "Can't get enough of my dick? ;)". or "You know what would be nice? If we both just made each other cum ;)" and only for her to reply back "Your so bad ;)", etc.

BITCHES ARE THIRSTY ;)

Lot of fun brother haha ;)

Rdawg

Rhaegar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha, this thread kinda made me realize that if I posted my texting convos with girls, you would assume I was the female and she was the male.

Need to drill in my head No texting unless its for logistics.

Good thread, just deleted her number and gonna head out and approach some new girls now. No sense dwelling on someone I already fucked up on.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
RDawg said:
hahahaha this is so true. I've done this with a few girls I've slayed and it's always fun. Actually recently I had a girl snapchatting me that I was fuck buddy's with (thirsty bitch, we hadn't fucked in over month and she hit me up out of no where.) and I was just instantly saying fun shit like "Can't get enough of my dick? ;)". or "You know what would be nice? If we both just made each other cum ;)" and only for her to reply back "Your so bad ;)", etc.

Here's another fun trick: start doing this with girls you HAVEN'T laid yet. Let me know how that goes, because as I've learned, extremely direct fucking works ;)

But ya, with girls you've laid, just let loose with your sillyness. Just be careful: if you overdo it, you can make them feel TOO slutty and make them feel unworthy of being a girlfriend, when they might really want to be that for you (that's how I messed up a relationship with the girl from "What is Possible?").

DrexelScott said:
There really is no ceiling to how arrogant you can be without turning women off. The worse you get the more they love you. Oh, sweet glorious enlightenment!

Like I said above, it can be overdone if you go overboard with blatant sexuality, but with arrogance, you're totally right, Drexel, there's no ceiling. Only caveat I'd give to this is that your arrogance has to be self-focused, you can never insult the girl with your arrogance, or at least not too much, but if you're just going on about how awesome you are, fuck ya, gets them wet as hell :p Oh sweet pussy-enlightenment indeed!

Rhaegar said:
Good thread, just deleted her number and gonna head out and approach some new girls now. No sense dwelling on someone I already fucked up on.

This. This. This. This. Fuck ya. My dick got hard just reading this.

- Hector

>