Crazy Cougar/Teacher?

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I had sex with a cougar a few days ago, still haven't had time to put it in a LR yet. But now my friends have me worried.

She is in her 30s and I'm 18. She's also a teacher at a junior high school in another city not too far from where I'm at.

The question is: Is she crazy?

I met her on Tinder, and she's pretty hot (thin, tan, pretty face, etc.). Most guys would be thrilled to be having sex with a hot older woman who's a teacher. However, I feel like there are some red flags, beside the fact she's on Tinder. She just seems too into me.

I've only known her for 2-3 days. She says she doesn't do quick hookups usually, and that I'm the first younger guy she's ever gotten with. She says it was the fact I don't drink and am kind and smart that made her think I'm worth it. She got out of an abusive relationship of 3 years, she's bisexual, she has a cat, she's very infatuated with me (very, like sending texts saying so), and sex with her was by far the craziest thing I think I'll ever experience.

I'm young and although I am somewhat experienced sexually, I never date the hot popular girls or mainstream girls (who wear yoga pants, uggs, Victoria secret, smoke weed, etc.) so I think I just attract crazy girls possibly.

I need help from more experienced men here.

I don't want to fuck myself up emotionally in the long run by dating a crazy girl when I could have shut it down now. However, I don't want to miss out on crazy sexual experiences as well as the added benefit of the confidence boost you got from seeing a girl regularly, which makes you less needy and therefore able to approach girls and get closer to abundance mentality.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tramp,

Is she crazy for having sex with an 18 year old? Nope.

But is she crazy for other reasons? Possibly.

It depends what she's doing that you think makes her crazy. Generally, "crazy" women tend to get very needy or clingy, and then they also tend to get very upset at anything you do that they can see as not having "control" over you or your emotions. There's a lot of signs, so I would read this article first:

That should help you answer your question. =)

- Franco

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
You always have everyone´s backs Franco, I am so thankful for that!

I personally don´t think she´s crazy, I was just going off the Signs She is Crazy article on GirlsChase, plus the fact that I usually attract insane girls.

However, my newest dilema is that I had sex with another girl while overseas for a month after having sex with the teacher (no condom with the teacher, since she is very adament about not wanting kids and is STD free), but me and the teacher are going to make our relationship official this Sunday probably, or soon at least.

Im worried I contracted herpes or something from overseas, even though I used a condom and the sex was very very gentle (very little friction with the unprotected skin of my genitals) for only 3 minutes max, since I was feeling guilty the entire time.

Franco, what do I do? Do I tell her about my overseas adventure to keep her safe of STDs? How do I make this work, it´s only been 2 days since having sex with that other girl, so all the possible STDs are in their incubation periods. I also feel incredibly guilty, like I cheated on her with another girl, even though we are not "official" yet... Did I cheat on her if I set up the expectation that I would be serious with her?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tramp,

Franco, what do I do? Do I tell her about my overseas adventure to keep her safe of STDs? How do I make this work, it´s only been 2 days since having sex with that other girl, so all the possible STDs are in their incubation periods. I also feel incredibly guilty, like I cheated on her with another girl, even though we are not "official" yet... Did I cheat on her if I set up the expectation that I would be serious with her?

Well, first of all, there's absolutely no guarantee that you contracted anything, so I wouldn't go too crazy over anything like this yet. You might be just fine and worrying about all of this for nothing. There's no point in worrying about something you can't control, and there's especially no point if you don't actually have an STD! So I would try to forget about anything having to do with that for now. If you happened to contract something, you can deal with that down the road when it comes.

As for the girl, if you two aren't actually official yet, then you have nothing to feel guilty about. Until you two actually agree on exclusivity, then you two are basically single until you agree otherwise. Even if you WERE exclusive, I'd still say you're in the clear and you should clear your conscience. I won't go into details, but we've had discussions on the board on what the difference is between "emotional infidelity vs. sexual infidelity," and the consensus seems to be that the first one is far worse (meaning that a girl is much more concerned about losing you ENTIRELY to another girl rather than you just having a meaningless one-night stand with her).

That being said, I would obviously not contact the overseas woman at all and make it anything more than what it was: a one-night stand. If you want to commit to this woman back home, then you can't be having flirty text conversations with previous sexual partners. That's a big no-no, and if your girlfriend were to find out, she would be very, very upset/depressed. So just make sure not to make any contact with previous sexual partners that she doesn't know about.

Don't stress too much, bud! It sounds like the two biggest things on your mind right now may not even be something that play a role in your future, so don't kill yourself thinking about it! Deal with problems as they arrive; don't stress yourself over improbable future problems or you won't be happy.

Hope this helps!

- Franco

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, first of all, there's absolutely no guarantee that you contracted anything, so I wouldn't go too crazy over anything like this yet. You might be just fine and worrying about all of this for nothing. There's no point in worrying about something you can't control, and there's especially no point if you don't actually have an STD! So I would try to forget about anything having to do with that for now. If you happened to contract something, you can deal with that down the road when it comes.

Thank you so much Franco, I feel better man. If you don't mind me asking, how would you deal with it if an STD does arrive down the road? Just curious, but I definitely understand your point. Just let go of the things I can't control and deal with them as they come. I guess I just really care about this girl, so I'm acting a bit neurotic.

That being said, I would obviously not contact the overseas woman at all and make it anything more than what it was: a one-night stand. If you want to commit to this woman back home, then you can't be having flirty text conversations with previous sexual partners. That's a big no-no, and if your girlfriend were to find out, she would be very, very upset/depressed. So just make sure not to make any contact with previous sexual partners that she doesn't know about.

My thoughts exactly, I actually don't even know the overseas' girl's name or have any way to contact her, so I'm good there. I completely agree with you on the contacting previous sexual partners part. When she wants to make us exclusive, I'll definitely cut ties with past girls out of respect and the fact I care about her.

Thank you for your help Franco, my mind's at ease now

>