No contact rule.

Hektikz

Rookie
Rookie
1st post here goes peops. Basically my ex split up with me around 3 weeks ago. Reasons being she was stressed out,and jumped straight into a relationship with me without having time to be free so i got all the emotional crap from her last relationship. She said she just wants to be single for a while until she can figure things out. But yet shes still contacting me and asking how i am. Do i approach the no contact rule n cut her out completly? To get her back? I did beg a little before and tryed to get her back but it didnt work just pushed her away, now iv kept quiet n been doing my own thing its her getting in contact with me.When she does contact me do i ignore it completly? Or just stay friendly?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hektikz,

There's an article, on what to do if her ex is still around. You can try check that article. See if that helps.

I have a friend recently where the girl bounces back between him and the other guy. But he's bad with girls. So that's more to a fundamental problem than anything else.

Zac

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Push yourself to meet more girls... street, shopping malls, beaches etc. It would make you forget her easily and you would not even know that you have not contacted her after like 6 months.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac and Tayo nailed it.

Keep approaching. Cut her off ("I want to figure stuff out" = "I want to fuck other guys"). And if you still want her back, then take her back, but make her WORK FOR IT. HARD (I.e., get her to start doing some really kinky sexual stuff she hasn't done before, get in better shape, treat you better, etc).

I'm in an open relationship with my twice removed ex-girlfriend, so I can't tell you not to take an ex back. You'll learn a lot, but if you're more emotionally invested than you let on in your post, then I say cold hard cut off.

But in the end (cue Linkin Park), if you're happy and growing stronger (cue Katy Perry), you do you, boo boo (cue Kevin Hart).

- Anatman

Hektikz

Rookie
Rookie
Cheers guys. I messaged her last week told her im deleting her off wattsapp and facebook.Feel soo much better now.Maybe she will realise what shes lost. but for the time being gunna focus on myself,already got plans to meet other girls which should take me mind off it. Nice one

Saintjah

Rookie
Rookie
Not if its too asshole or not, but if I catch any wind of a girl still having contact with an X then i'm out of there. Id just meet a new girl and move on, girls have a tendency to get stuck in routine or with what is comfortable. Ever heard this one, "I want someone who is exactly like my ex but better" Only time I talk to an ex is if its for a hook up, no attachment and no talks of getting back together.

>