When women say no

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It doesn't happen often. But every now and then, I'll hit it off with a girl, ask her out, and she'll say

"No thanks!"

Not "I would, but I'm taken," or, "I'm not looking for something serious right now." Just, "nah, I'm good."

If I were a lot less experienced with the game, I might point to to my fundamentals. A little while ago, I would have thought perhaps auto-rejection. But at the current time, I feel I can confidentally rule those out.

Based on a lot of external feedback and internal evaluation, I think I'm probably in the top 1% of guys in terms of attractiveness. I rarely get flat-out rejected anymore. Any tips on troubleshooting those last sexy hold-outs?

Thanks,

Daniel

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
metalbird,

metalbird said:
I rarely get flat-out rejected anymore.

I don't believe in such.

If you want to talk about being in the 1%, i can say that i belong there too, where i can dress like shit and i have women find me interesting. Which bewilders me, like really.

That's flat out rejection when she says "no thanks". It means you not attractive enough or you just not her type. That's women. Bitches crazy.

Zac

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Makes total sense, what Zac said. It goes the other way, too. There are plenty of girls that are super attractive but for whatever reason you're just not into them. They could be all over you and you'd just be like "meh". As a guy, though, you'd probably still poke it ;)

metalbird

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay, let me clarify. I totally understand that some women will just not be into me. What I was referring to were times when I make a strong connection with a girl, and there's clearly mutual attraction.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
metalbird,

metalbird said:
What I was referring to were times when I make a strong connection with a girl, and there's clearly mutual attraction.

That's women. :)

There's something you can do. You can "force" it. Smile or make a joke out of it (works better when you have a personality) and grab her hand.

If she's super cold on her hand, she's not interested. Bury her since she's cold. (nah kidding. :) )
If she's warm, there's some interest.
If she's neutral, you can drag the conversation.

Hope this helps :)

Zac

>