Women Are Water

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fucking funny thing, right before I came to the advanced board I started thinking about Bruce Lee's quote about being formless like water and I adapt to any situation. I understand the bit about frame control and that the man should set it and have her adapt to it brutal what if it's a good frame so to speak kinda like she thinks and expects you to be this highly sexy man, would you say the same if you were adapting to that frame?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
DrexelScott said:
"Who do I have to be, for her to be who I want HER to be?

One of the best posts to date.

"The world is your mirror" goes double fold for women

All the butt hurt guys complaining how women are so evil and mean need to meditate on this one for a bit.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Really great post, I see the same way. The man is ALWAYS setting a frame - no matter whether he knows it or not. She only mirrors his attitude.

fpt2k14

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hahahaha this is fucking gold!! So true. Props big man.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think a good way to put this is that masculine men bring out femininity in women. Women will become as feminine as you are masculine in my experience.

My current "relationship" feels so natural and satisfying because I feel like a man and "my woman" feels like a woman. This is powerful shit.

Once you "tap into" your own masculinity, you become aware of the feminine energy that exists in women. It's beautiful, its wild and its the compliment to your masculinity.

Drexel has always got gold thoughts to share.

windsofchange

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is actually really solid advice.

I hadn't really noticed before, but reading that gave me a sort of epiphany.

In the past, I hadn't really let girls complain to me about their ex's, horrible past, etc. In fact, I had literally begged them to do so. It's almost going beyond beta to like super beta levels. I was under the impression that asking them so much was doubly harming me. Not only was I killing any possible attraction, I was also investing a ton of my own time because of my own mistake.

Since women are like water, they easily shifted to taking advantage of it (which isn't even their fault, I asked for it).

Lesson for others: Please, don't make the mistake I did.

Vitale

Rookie
Rookie
Who do I have to be, for her to be who I want HER to be?

I love this quote. I realized this a while back, but I love the new take with the water analogy.

It makes me more at peace with women in the past who have done me wrong, because I was most likely setting myself up for it.

Personal responsibility is key!

moolar

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pure genius! A very powerful piece of advice.
Funny enough, this is not just only applicable to women, but also applicable to just about anyone human being out there(though,I suspect the extent may vary between men and women).

Nice one, Drexel.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DrexelScott said:
They adapt themselves to the shape of whatever container you present them with. That's why they can seem so wildly inconsistent, telling one person one thing and something else to another--what they say and do is completely dependent on the context of the situation. That's why if you approach her like she's better than you, she'll treat you like she is. Same girl, if you'd approached her like a man, she would have responded like a woman. Same girl, if you'd approach her like a clown, she would desire to be entertained. Same girl, if you approach her like a White Knight, she'll start talking about past abuse and ex boyfriends. YOU are the one setting the Frame whether you realize it or not; that's how Nature divided the sexes. The man is ALWAYS setting the frame. In instances in which it appears the woman is setting the frame, she is not; she is simply adapting to a WEAK ASS FRAME set by WEAK ASS MALES. Sniveling manginas set the stage for women to cut their hair and become butch man-haters because they left a wide-open power vacuum. Of course the women stepped into it, it's how they respond to everything.

Understand this and most of your problems with women will disappear.

"Who do I have to be, for her to be who I want HER to be?

This mindset releases the burden of bewilderment over female behavior and exposes the responsibility to us men—those of us who choose to be. Let each woman you interact with be a mirror by which to measure your own masculinity. Then, if/when you truly fail to set the frame you wanted (and you will many, many times, especially when starting out), scrap it all and start anew with a fresh subject. Rinse/repeat until desired results achieved. You might make/keep many female friends along the way (just so long as you know where you stand with them): I'm don't mean to imply a callous mindset—just a pragmatic one.

Over time, you will be amazed at what you come to learn about you. Take joy in the discovery of thyself: it is truly quite exciting!

-M

>